Negative Experiences?

P08C

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right! They also don't want us to wear their clothes, but its okay for them to wear ours! Its also jealousy. What would they do if they know we can walk better in heels than them? Just my point of view. I don't hate women, but they should let us be ourselves. Fashion is what you make it. Everybody brings something different to the table.

a lot of women are sexist, they think men should be laughed and beaten up for wearing what they want.

I can't remember reading a post from you that didn't show anger towards women. Lighten up!

I really like the whole outfit, very coordinated and stylish, and the orange turtleneck adds a perfect splash of colour. I really wouldn't change a thing. I wonder if it's the short hair that sparked the attention (a woman with short hair would spark that attention too). It's not that there's anything wrong with short hair, but maybe a hat would be a stylish addition that would happen to evoke less reaction. In any case, do you think you would ever laugh or ridicule someone in the way those narrow-minded people did? I don't think so, which means you should feel good about yourself that you're not that kind of person.

If you like it, wear it.

What would they do if they know we can walk better in heels than them?

Funny you should say that! I've had women tell me I walk better in heels than they do. But they don't say that out of jealousy, rather astonishment.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Freestyle75, I'd have say I don't see anything to laugh at or about and it's the same way I'd dress too here in Southern California. Don't let it stop.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!