My favourite kind of shoes !

Hi! My favorite style is "plain" black (patent) pumps! Don't know why, that's just the way it is! Second favorite style is black sandals! All without platforms thanks! JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Hello Ms. Gina & warm welcome to the forum! While I, too, like High Heeled mules with Stiletto heels/no platform, My preference is 5.5" Stiletto heeled pump-black matte' or patent being my favorite.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

hi ms gina my favorite high heel is a plain black patent stiletto with a minimum of 5" heel. next up is plain classic pumps in any patent leather, red, white, etc. you can also dress them up a little with a shoe clip like a bow or similar object. but then any high heel is great, except platforms. no platforms.....

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

hi ms gina

my favorite high heel is a plain black patent stiletto with a minimum of 5" heel. next up is plain classic pumps in any patent leather, red, white, etc. you can also dress them up a little with a shoe clip like a bow or similar object.

but then any high heel is great, except platforms. no platforms.....

Posted Image

This is for you, the without platform fans. Better ?

Kisses,

Gina

yes, yes, no platform. very nice and seductive looking :( looks like about a 5" heel. white is also very nice - crisp and clean looking :( post more, although i could settle for a slight platform if i had to :D

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Posted Image

My faves are high-heeled mules with a small platform and peep-toe.

Fantastic! Great Mules.

I'm not so keen on the red ones further up. The platform is a bit to big for my taste.

But even with the small platform, these silver ones look great on you.

gina i love those white sling backs u got there there look great how are they to walk in they u look comfortable in them. wouldn`t mind having a pair myself. nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Patent pumps are my favorite. I have 8 pairs of them, all with 4 to 5 inch heels. The plain black ones are my favorite, but patent red or white also catch my attention. Some of mine have single, double or triple cross straps. Strappy sandals, up to 5 inch, with nice painted toenails and a toe ring. Also tall knee high boots or lacup boots look great. Don't forget the nice pair of black or nude stockings and the anklet to attract attention. Platforms don't do much for me.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

• 3 weeks later...

Backless High Heeled Closed Toe Mules are my favorites style.

Really would like a pair of these after seeing them on Joaks Website.

Unfortuantely they were on Ebay Germany and I dont think that trader ships to UK and in my size too (UK10) :D

Posted Image

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!