Want Some Advises And More

1. I want to get some tips how to wear High Heels? 2. What height High Heels you recommend to me, if I'am: 17 years guy, 174cm height and 55kg weight? If you can show me some pictures of High Heels 3. How do I prepare to go and show my self first time in public, if I live in bad city for that? 4. What clothes be best with High Heels? 5. How to shave your legs? Another questions: 1. What do you think about these combinations:1. High Heels, Mini Jeans Skirt, Shiny Leggings; 2. High Heels, Mini Jeans Skirt, Pantyhose? Another thinks: I looking for soul mate (girl), if you want to meet with me, them write me pm

First off, that's a lot of questions to go over. Might I suggest you give us a bit of an introduction so we can gain a bit of insight regarding your interests in high heels. You might want to read over some of the forum topics to get a better insight on some of the questions you have. A lot of these questions have been touched on before, and you might even discover you have additional questions to ponder. For starters; 1. I want to get some tips how to wear High Heels? Youtube is a great resource for researching this. Do a search on "how to walk in high heels" 2. What height High Heels you recommend to me. Going straight to a 5" heel isn't recommended, You may want to look at some shorter styles. Also depends on your strength and ability. 3. How do I prepare to go and show my self first time in public, if I live in bad city for that? Big question - read some of the forum posts and learn from the experiences of others, then you can decide. 4. What clothes be best with High Heels? That depends on how you want to present yourself, and what your going to feel looks good, and your comfortable wearing. I could say anything, but that's not the answer your looking for. 5. How to shave your legs? There is a lot of information on the Internet, and on this forum regarding this. I don't shave (yet) so I'll pass on this one 6. What do you think about these combinations:1. High Heels, Mini Jeans Skirt, Shiny Leggings; 2. High Heels, Mini Jeans Skirt, Pantyhose? All viable options. Refer back to question #4 Another thinks: I looking for soul mate (girl), if you want to meet with me, them write me pm - - - Not a good site for this. You may want to look at a different website. Take some time to read some of the forum posts.It will give you a better insight.

Thank you. I gave some info about me in my introductions topic. First question was about how wear, not walk, because how walk I know long time ago. For second I was not doing sports, so I'am weak, but how walk in High Heels I was know all my life. For sixth I want know what people think about those combinations.

Thank you. I gave some info about me in my introductions topic. First question was about how wear, not walk, because how walk I know long time ago. For second I was not doing sports, so I'am weak, but how walk in High Heels I was know all my life. For sixth I want know what people think about those combinations.

I went back and read your brief introduction, which gives me a bit better insight. I may have mis-interpreted your first question. Your indicating you already know how to walk in heels. That does make a difference.

Let me think about the rest of your questions for a while. Maybe someone else a bit closer to you may have some input

Weak you are not, famine would be more appropriate for you body description. You are not a masculine male you are a famine male.

For second I was not doing sports, so I'am weak,

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

The key here is to be funky rather than "in your face" OTT. If I were you, I wouldn't think about denim shorts or skirts of any kind but wear nicely tailored menswear with heels with a little lift of no more than 3 inches (75mm). For your first outing I would recommend wearing thicker heels lke on cowboy boots and then think about stilettoes after that. Even in a city like London an outfit on a guy like the ones you proposed would raise eyebrows unless of course you were trying to look like a woman.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Thanks to everyone for advises, now I will try wear what I want, after 3 years fear. What do you mean by famine male. I don't to be woman, I just love all womens shoes and lots womens clothes, that my style, that is me.

Famine male is opposite of masculine :D Not too strong body, rather 'weak' look. There is nothing to be afraid of if you have faminine look. There are womens with men's look. It's all about hormons.

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

• 3 weeks later...

I think the general vibe on here is that most us do our own thing, so whatever you do it must be right for YOU. Remember we have all been 'wearing what someone else wants' by wearing men's flat shoes for years. So my advice (for what it's worth) is this:- Start off with the LEAST extreme stuff that YOU WANT to wear, and try to match your footwear to your clothes, walk so it fits in with what you are wearing. Movies, bands (musicans), historical outfits are great to get idea's from and it's familiar to Joe public. Most of all wear what you like, NOT what you don't, it will show. Do not wear sky high heels first time out, you'll most likely fall over and hurt yourself, remeber you have PLENTY of time. Getting yourself comfortable with styles that enable you to wear heels will probably take quite a while to get right, it has with me and i'm still refining. Finding the right shoes/boots and finding the right clothing may take alot of internet searching, but getting it right makes a big difference. You are YOU, be YOU. So explore who YOU are, then you'll look good.