Cut-Out Style Heels

Jabble

Cut-out style heels  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this style of heels that curve and then meet the front platform?

• Yes and I own a pair!
    • Yes and I will be getting a pair soon!
    • Yes but I have no plans to own such a pair of heels.
    • I kind of like them, but I kind of do not.
    • I do not like them at all.

I am not exactly sure what types of heels these are, but I really like them. The attached photo is a pair I just ordered this evening. So, regardless of buckle type, mule style, or anything: Do you like this style of heel where it curves and then makes contact with the platform?

post-12449-0-61033100-1352776673_thumb.j

Definitely novelty not classic but it's nice to see different designs and I like the funkiness. However those heels look quite straight and square at the back so I'd have to try them and see how they are to walk in. The more I look at them they do look more appealing than the average "wedge with a hole in it" styles - I like the scultped shape of the curve as it sweeps around and kisses the back of the platform (and I love that crossover ankle-strap style). Do let us know how you get on with them when they arrive - easy to walk in? Reactions from people?

If you like it, wear it.

Definitely novelty not classic but it's nice to see different designs and I like the funkiness. However those heels look quite straight and square at the back so I'd have to try them and see how they are to walk in. The more I look at them they do look more appealing than the average "wedge with a hole in it" styles - I like the scultped shape of the curve as it sweeps around and kisses the back of the platform (and I love that crossover ankle-strap style). Do let us know how you get on with them when they arrive - easy to walk in? Reactions from people?

Will do!

The crossover ankle-strap style has to be my favorite strap style, even though this pair will be only my 2nd pair of heels with the style.

First of all, sandals of most any style never had the priority to have or wear as far as I am concerned. I have a hard time warming up to the wedge/block appearance also, even though I have considered a few. For me, it is the streamlined look of the stiletto court shoes/pumps that fit my disposition or personality better than any other footwear. With pumps as my basic footwear, I'm comfortable with the choice options of colors, materials, textures, toe box styles, and heel heights (with or without platforms) to satisfy the factors for variety.

Love them! They remind me of the fluevog munster shoes that they designed for deelite, and madonna in truth or dare! I would wear them. Then again, I like the stripper/fetish heels anyway! Clarissa