Cross between a ballet and a pony boot from Punitive shoes

Richy

I came across these today on the punitive shoes website. Not quite sure about the shoe style but do like the boot, whcih can come without the steel inserts on the sole

The ankle boots worked out at 235 euros including postage and tax to the UK.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Interesting shoes, not my scene, but if you like them, go for it. Must show my wife the boots as she is a horsey person (likes horses I mean in case anyone on the fetish area get the wrong end of the stick)

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

I have to admit, I considered it overnight, and decided to put in an order this morning for a pair of the ankle boots. Didn't help that I spent most of the night in work talking to a friend of my and fondling her 3" heeled boots which just happened to be lying next to the chair that I was sat on.

• 2 weeks later...

I should imagine that they would be very comfortable styles! I say that because the anglr between the toe and the instep is not very great and your toes would feel the same as they would when wearing 2-3" heels. Moreover, if you sit with your feet off the ground, your relaxed foot will take that shape more or less. Let me know if my theory is correct!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Looking at them both I prefer the ankle boot version, it looks to provide more stability (pardon the pun). These boots look to be really interesting to wear and the sound could be simply excellent. But thats just my view

We are what we are, let nothing stand in our way in what we do

• 2 weeks later...

Very true! Fortunatly my work has me in the area of one such shop in Fort Lauderdale. When I got to try out ballet heels for the first time I don't know who was more surprised that I could stand up and take a few steps, me or the salesgirl :D It seems that ballet heels are becoming more common in cheaper styles, so it's quite possible that they will start showing up in local "adult" stores vs only in established fetish shops. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

Ruud, I know that the normal ballets have arrived, I'm off up there at some point this weekend to try some on! Hmmm, Donna in ballets, there's a thought! :D Let me know if you manage to get her into a pair. I'd love to see her tottering across the shop in them! Chris

Jimc: I think these are the ones Ruud means:

Posted Image

I've been up to AF today and tried on a pair of these:

Posted Image

It was a lot of fun trying them on, especially having Donna strap me into them! I could stand up OK but didn't feel confident enough to try walking in them. I was amazed at how comfortable they were! The 8 was slightly too big, so Donna's going to get me a 7 to try on. I think I might buy some toe cushions first though and then try them on with the cushions in.

It's me decided though, I have to have a pair!

Chris :D

Ahh, I was hoping maybe you ment this style Posted Image

The toe pads will definatly help, and if you ever run into a pair of ballet heels in your size that are ankle high or higher they will provide a little more stability for when you try to walk. My first attempt at ballet heels were shoe style also, but I've never bought a pair.

Good luck!

Jim

Hi Jim, Ah yes, I've seen those before. Personally I'm not a fan of wedges of any height, I prefer a separate heel. Admittedly I only stood up in them for a minute or so, but the only discomfort was in my ankles from being at an unfamiliar angle. I was really expecting my toes to hurt, but it didn't actually feel like much weight was on them. I could almost straighten my knees, so I think I'll be working on stretching first. Are there any good exercises for this, or is it just a case of wearing the ballets and getting used to them? I've heard that the boots are easier to wear because of the added ankle support, and AF do stock them. I just prefer the look of the shoes. I realise I'm putting aesthetics over practicality, but hey, I'm doing that anyway by buying ballet heels! The biggest snag is my impatience! I'm still in the post-Christmas skint patch, so I need to save for them. Ah well, gives me something to look forward to! Chris

The easiest ankle stretch is to sit on your shins with your feet pointed back. If thats comfortable use a pillow or something to elevate your knee's slightly untill you feel a little stretch. That should help Jim