Anybody Get Turned On By Wearing Heels?

Curt

If I said no, I'd be lying. Of course I do! I don't have a foot fetish by any means(caressing feet,sucking toes,etc), but have a high heel fetish for sure! Its deeper than just for fashion. I love wearing heels as much as seeing other women in heels. Plus, heels completes the outfit. No one would dress nice with ugly shoes, right. Maybe my dad would. I would not be caught dead going out in public in skateboarding shoes, let alone going to church in them. I take myself more seriously than that. Gotta wear heels when I even go to the grocery store. Running shoes are just for running. Heels have a fetish feel for me. They are sexy and flirty.

If I said no, I'd be lying. Of course I do! I don't have a foot fetish by any means(caressing feet,sucking toes,etc), but have a high heel fetish for sure! Its deeper than just for fashion. I love wearing heels as much as seeing other women in heels. Plus, heels completes the outfit. No one would dress nice with ugly shoes, right. Maybe my dad would. I would not be caught dead going out in public in skateboarding shoes, let alone going to church in them. I take myself more seriously than that. Gotta wear heels when I even go to the grocery store. Running shoes are just for running. Heels have a fetish feel for me. They are sexy and flirty.

Exactly how I feel :)

Now if you can just get my wife to understand that then your a legend ;-)

-Jase

Tell her you got to be yourself. No point in wearing something just to please someone else, it will just make you depressed! Would a woman let a guy tell them how to dress? Hell no! They will kick your ass out the door for that. I dress you myself, and I know I look good. I'm comfortable enough with myself that gender in clothes has become universal. I dress in the styles I like, no matter what side of the store its on. Btw, 90% of my clothes are from the womens side of the store. I know people will hate me for that, but f___ them!

A long time ago wearing heels was exciting, but now they are just shoes/boots that I like to wear as normal atire and not "exciting" at all (and that includes my thigh boots).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Exciting in the sense that I know it really looks good on me when I look in the mirror. That's my normal.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

The sight or even the thought of 5" stiletto pumps always revs my heartbeat and everything else that is connected. The thought of and actually wearing heels stimulates me all over, for I know my appearance looks so much better in heels than my other alternative (that I refer to as clods) could ever attain. Perspectively, I have never wanted to wear clods and realizing I that society has changed and could change its position on what people should wear, I created the impression of following the social stereotyping publicly and wore heels secretly. Now, just as women can wear pants, tattoos, army boots, and other manly classified stuff, men can also gain back their freedom to choose what they want to wear which definitely includes heels. Women have already proven that they haven't become any less of a person when wear what has been called men's apparel, so men should quit feeling like they will be compromised when they also cross the so-called gender line and choose from the women's only items. Choosing for yourself the attire you want to wear is part of exercizing your free agency. I personally would not wear a hollowed out tree trunk or plastic wrapping for my work clothes, so there has to be some reasoning to our choices. Women have been showing men how to be free for years, but it doesn't sink in for men think they've got the top mastered as they're viewing their situation from the bottom. Men have so few choices to make compare to what women have undertaken to be responsible for. We all strive for equality, but until the effort to become equal is made the lesser status will continue. Being able to wear the same heels as men and women will not equalize everything, but it's a start.

pumpcat, Why yes my friend we ae all so turned by wearing heels that someone started this website a decade ago.....and the conversation is still going! The turn-on could be sexual, psychological, or just a desire to wear stylish things more commonly linked to women. Whatever it is more men than ever before are realizing the joys associated with high heels and all that goes with them. HappyinHeels

I'd say that I've experienced that in one form or another.

Over the summer, I saw a pair of Michael Kors stiletto sandals that I've been eyeing to get. As the summer season was ending, the heels went on sale. Once I ordered them, received them, and tried them on for the first time, yeah - got excited. So, it was also the anticipation.

http://www.hhplace.org/topic/7858-who-has-bought-some-new-shoes/page__st__4740

(post #4752)

When this started for me way back in my early teens, I would say for sure yes. I don't feel like that is such a strong part of it anymore after wearing them out for hours each day for so many years now, but I would be lying if I said there no connection anymore. The turn on aspect is still there to a lesser degree and it comes and goes depending on the situation.

pumpcat, Why yes my friend we ae all so turned by wearing heels that someone started this website a decade ago.....and the conversation is still going! The turn-on could be sexual, psychological, or just a desire to wear stylish things more commonly linked to women. Whatever it is more men than ever before are realizing the joys associated with high heels and all that goes with them. HappyinHeels

Well said. The joy of wearing heels is special for men in many different ways. No need for too much analysis, I get turned on wearing heels and lead a happy, healthy, fulfilled and fun life. High heels are in the eye of the beholder, so fellow heel lovers ,enjoy and celebrate your passion.

So many heels, so little time.

• 2 weeks later...