Wearing Heels Is Not A Crime

Rick24

if a man wears what he wants to wear and be his true self , people just seem to think you have to be just like everyone else, which means being a clone in the street, it is a oneside story for males but for the females, they get it off easy and they think it is right that they should tell a man what he should really be not yourself. if a man tells a woman what to wear or not to wear they say your are bully or you can't talk like that because of her gender. and for guys who make fun of other men for wearing high heels only make's it harder for there own gender. we live in a very funny world now and all sorts of names and labels get put on you, thank god I never had a girlfriend or wife , im lucky but it took me years to over come to wear what I love to wear. im not going to let people put me down and try and make fun of me, I mean teenage girls taking photos of any guy wearing heels Im thinking these girls must be sad creepy weirdos what do thay think they are going to get putting that on there phones, truth is I don't want them near me when trying them on because they do freak me out there is something seedy about them I perfer to try on when nobody is around when that day comes. what do you guys think.

I think you need to at least break up your paragraph long sentence. And proof read it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Don't stereotytpe the women completely. A lot of women are attracted to me in heels, but then again, I don't look like a typical male with short hair trying to look good in heels. I wore platform heels and girls jeans to church, and all the women in the choir loft were glowing around me. Its not the women you have to worry about because they usually look good. Its the guys, because you are outclassing them, and they hate it!

be who you wanna ne Rick and accept the fact that most peeps will think you are different. Which is goooood cause we are all different!! Life would be so boring if we was all the same.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Rick24, Like Shafted said break up paragraph and proof read it. That may sound harsh but the point is I think there's something important you want to tell us. It sounded like you were out of breath when you wrote it. Maybe you feel that frustrated. I understand but I want you also to consider something else. Yes, girls are generally afforded more styles, choices, colors, etc. in fashion. Yes, a girl can sometimes marry into money whereas a guy rarely can. Yes, girls are usually easier on the eyes and can get the perks that go with it. But, girls almost always earn less than men for the same exact job and always are worried about being attacked. Then, of course there is that whole childbirth thing replete with monthly pain and bleeding. You love wearing their clothes but would not want to really be them I think. You do have a point about anyone dictating what to wear or not wear. Any one stranger's opinion is scarcely worth more than toilet paper if at all unless you value it so. t is much more important to enjoy as much of your life as possible as it is a one-way journey. Wear what you want now because you'll regret it thirty or forty years from now wishing you had enjoyed your more and listened less to the opinions of ignorant strangers. Keep your chin up and your heels high! HappyinHeels

Rick24, Like Shafted said break up paragraph and proof read it. That may sound harsh but the point is I think there's something important you want to tell us. It sounded like you were out of breath when you wrote it. Maybe you feel that frustrated. I understand but I want you also to consider something else. Yes, girls are generally afforded more styles, choices, colors, etc. in fashion. Yes, a girl can sometimes marry into money whereas a guy rarely can. Yes, girls are usually easier on the eyes and can get the perks that go with it. But, girls almost always earn less than men for the same exact job and always are worried about being attacked. Then, of course there is that whole childbirth thing replete with monthly pain and bleeding. You love wearing their clothes but would not want to really be them I think. You do have a point about anyone dictating what to wear or not wear. Any one stranger's opinion is scarcely worth more than toilet paper if at all unless you value it so. t is much more important to enjoy as much of your life as possible as it is a one-way journey. Wear what you want now because you'll regret it thirty or forty years from now wishing you had enjoyed your more and listened less to the opinions of ignorant strangers. Keep your chin up and your heels high! HappyinHeels

Wow HiH. Just what I needed to read. Thanks

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

if a man wears what he wants to wear and be his true self ....

I dont think clothes make us to be who and what we are. Out ' true selves ' reside at a level that no clothes can really effect.

people just seem to think you have to be just like everyone else, which means being a clone in the street

Not at all. I can guarantee NO other guy in my area looks like me. Of the many people in my travels/outings, I have had very little shenanigans.

it is a oneside story for males but for the females, they get it off easy and they think it is right that they should tell a man what he should really be not yourself.

Umm.. I raided my to-be-wifes closet today. Helped myself to a cardigan. She didnt care. The women at the Dr's office didnt mind at all either.

I dont understand where your going with this.

if a man tells a woman what to wear or not to wear they say your are bully or you can't talk like that because of her gender.

This goes both ways. I have often made suggestions or given my opinion on what I would *like* to see Darian wearing and she has done the same for me. As for a straight-up dictating, it doesnt matter the gender, its just ' dictating '.

and for guys who make fun of other men for wearing high heels only make's it harder for there own gender.

How so? You put on your shoes, walk, and enjoy.

we live in a very funny world now and all sorts of names and labels get put on you, thank god I never had a girlfriend or wife , im lucky but it took me years to over come to wear what I love to wear. im not going to let people put me down and try and make fun of me, I mean teenage girls taking photos of any guy wearing heels Im thinking these girls must be sad creepy weirdos what do thay think they are going to get putting that on there phones, truth is I don't want them near me when trying them on because they do freak me out there is something seedy about them I perfer to try on when nobody is around when that day comes. what do you guys think.

Im being honest, but it sounds like your afraid of the world. Never had a woman in your life, worried about what other men might say, worried about little girls in the shoe store..

The only thing you need to fear or worry about is yourself. By that, I mean the limitations you put upon yourself. Your own decisions. Thats all ANY of us need to worry about. As an individual, only you can set your limitations on what will make you happy.

I really wish you the best! ;)

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

if a man wears what he wants to wear and be his true self , people just seem to think you have to be just like everyone else, which means being a clone in the street, it is a oneside story for males but for the females, they get it off easy and they think it is right that they should tell a man what he should really be not yourself. if a man tells a woman what to wear or not to wear they say your are bully or you can't talk like that because of her gender. and for guys who make fun of other men for wearing high heels only make's it harder for there own gender. we live in a very funny world now and all sorts of names and labels get put on you, thank god I never had a girlfriend or wife , im lucky but it took me years to over come to wear what I love to wear. im not going to let people put me down and try and make fun of me, I mean teenage girls taking photos of any guy wearing heels Im thinking these girls must be sad creepy weirdos what do thay think they are going to get putting that on there phones, truth is I don't want them near me when trying them on because they do freak me out there is something seedy about them I perfer to try on when nobody is around when that day comes. what do you guys think.

Wow! Of course it's not a crime! Whoever said it was? I mean, we're just talking about shoes, for pity's sake! Don't be so damn scared! Just do what you want, wear what you want and not worry about what the world thinks!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

The real crime is that we make ourselves the victims from the fear of things and others that we give our control. What are we prepared to earn out of life? We only have this one to consider right now. Any other existences will have their own things to deal with or maybe we'll still be stuck as we are now, until we make our situation a stepping stone instead of a stumbling block. I'd like to think that I will step up in heels on that stone and enjoy better perception.

Everyone has their own writing style.... sf

Yes indeed - but as the writer would presumably like people to read, understand and (if relevant) respond to what he wrote, then it is counter-productive to put any significant barriers in the way. Quite apart from issues of common courtesy, life is too short to unravel unnecessary mysteries.

Yes indeed - but as the writer would presumably like people to read, understand and (if relevant) respond to what he wrote, then it is counter-productive to put any significant barriers in the way. Quite apart from issues of common courtesy, life is too short to unravel unnecessary mysteries.

Hear hear! While it may intrigue you to learn that at one time all writing was in capital letters and without spaces, humanity has learnt that spacing and proper punctuation greatly aides the readers ability to comprehend your message.

You can have your own writing style, but to deny that it affects a readers impression of your message is erroneous. I find if a post has poor grammar or writing style, I tend to just pass it over as it requests too much of my one valuable resource, time, to be able to extract the message.

That said I use run-on sentences a lot, and quite numerous egregious grammatical faux pas in my writing. But I'm not getting graded for these posts so meh. >.<

While this isn't an English language class, the objective is to communicate. If you take the time to write comments and post them, presumably you think they are important enough to present them. If you want the reader to absorb what you've said, then it's logical to make it as easy for the reader to read as possible. Punctuation divides sentences, and gives directions. Capital letters show where a new sentence begins. It's all part of making your thoughts easier for others to take in and reflect on. If you make it difficult for the reader to read by ignoring simple grammatical convention, there is a good chance that he or she will not waste time trying to decipher what you have said. Steve

What the hell! Is this grammar 101! The guy is just posting for everybody about fashion. This isn't supposed to be a thesis for a college degree. Not all of us have perfect communication skills.

The essence of communication is that the person(s) you are adressing can understand what you say cq. write. For instance, we agree that we use english on this forum. If I were to write in my native language only a few people here would understand me. You would either complain or ignore me. Hence I make an effort to write in english. Is it asked too much that also the native english speaking people make an effort so that others can understand them, especially the people from outside the USA or the UK? I notice often that people do not read their own posts. Please realize that whatever you write will be kept around for a long time to come. Treat it as something you can be proud of. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

What the hell! Is this grammar 101! The guy is just posting for everybody about fashion. This isn't supposed to be a thesis for a college degree. Not all of us have perfect communication skills.

Calm down, Pumpcat! If you read what I said (I assume your tirade was against me in particular), I merely tried to say that using punctuation and capital letters go a long way toward making text more readable. If you don't care about having your posts read by others, then fine, but don't expect a lot of people to take the trouble to wade through long strung-on sentences and try to comprehend them. It's not worth the time and most people will ignore the posts. All I'm saying is that it's in your own best interests to write as well as you can. Nobody is going to grade you. But if it's badly written, they'll ignore you. It's up to you.

Yozz: very well stated. Thank you.

Steve