Omg! Food!

Recipe, what's that? I do most of my cooking off the cuff. A little of this a little of that.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Pork and kidney pie. Pork shoulder and kidneys in a rich gravy in a puff pastry case with a layer of sage and onion stuffing under the lid. Or faggots - liver, pork heart, onions and breadcrumbs chopped fine fine, well seasoned with pepper, made into balls and cooked in cider gravy. I know you colonial chaps will find that barbaric, but hot out of the oven they do warm your heart.

ilikekicks: My, my! That certainly looks good! As for my favorite recipe, that happens to be anything I stick in my microwave! :rocker:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

When i was working in the USA for some weeks a couple of years ago, my coworkers asked me to make a typical german meal... I think they expected something like Schweinshaxen and Sauerkraut, but i am not from Bavaria, i'm from Hamburg. So i made them a north-german speciality: Labskaus. Originally it was some kind of "Let's take everything left in the galley and turn it into a stew"-meal on ships. The version i learned from my mother consists of potatoes, corned beef, beetroot, pickled gherkin and onions. When serving it, i put 2 fried eggs and a matjes heerin on it. They loved it!

Who the heck is General Failure and why is he reading my Disk?

Noodles boiled in salted water with some added olive oil, Home made sauce with tomatoes and other items from my garden, fresh cow from a friends farm.. 3 cheeses ( Mostly Mozzarella ).. Bake at a lower temp for 40 minutes.. Dinner will be awesome tonight ;)

post-12379-0-88909500-1352066536_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

When I'm really skint, make some pastry by mixing flour, oil and water, roll it out and lay on it the contents of the fridge, chopped as fine as you can. Veg, cheese, bacon, all good. Roll it up like a swiss roll, wrap in cling film and steam. Serve in slices. You can use the cheese to make cheese sauce instead if you like and it's like savoury pudding and custard. My children loved 'pudding for dinner'.

• 3 weeks later...

At least once a week for lunch I make Penne all'arrabbiata. 1 tin chopped tomatoes, 2 green chilli's, fresh basil, 2 cloves garlic, 4 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp sugar. De-seed the chillis if you don't like it very hot! Whilst simmering start the pasta and when cooked drain then add the sauce mix.