Heel Sense...

e

From who or where do you get your footwear fashion sense from? How long has it taken to evolve? Are you confident about your "sense" or still working on it?

I think for those had wear heels long enough won't remember this answeR to this question Anyway i kinda :???: confused with this question. Firstly, i think its the society or maybe u gals that had given me the fashion sences ! err....duNno for the second question yuPe..i'm certainly always working to it to archive 5' heel on daily basis ! :smile:

I been an absolute heel addict for over 20 years. I suppose when I first tried them I liked them, it quickly grew from there. Now I build my wardrobe up from my shoes. Inga :smile: Inga _________________ Platforms are for standing on, not for walking in. <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IHeels on 2002-03-06 09:55 ]</font>

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

• 1 year later...

Marilyn Monroe & my Aunt. My Aunt first introduced me to 6 suspender garter belts AND I was playing in her Stilettos whenever I visited.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Debbie has often spoken about the number of suspenders on garter belts. She, as one can find out for themselves if they check back through her posts, believes the more clips the belt has, the better they hold up your stockings. I think she really likes belts with 8 clips on them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey, it's an auction. Do I hear 10 from anyone ? :( I'm not commenting on my footwear style here but I had a long chat with a girl last week and she said she had never really felt confident in heels so didn't wear them. (The subject came up because of my shoes). So I think fashion sense can revolve around a rejection of heels for some people just as it can around their adoption.

I don't bid -- because, I could be wrong. I don't know if the "8" was a total of both legs or just on one. How about an answer, some one?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

In my case, I wouldn't attribute my enthusiasm to "fashion sense" at all! Fashions come and go and wax and wane all the time, and high heels spend just as much time out-of-fashion as in fashion, even for the ladies. For the men, during my adulthood, there have been even smaller periods when high heels were fashionable for men - once in the early 1970s (with platform "Elton John" boots) and again around 1980 with platformless "Beatle boots" and shoes with slightly tapered heels of 2" to 3", although I still possess a couple of great 4" pairs which I found! No, to blazes with "fashion" which is for the for the herds, the unthinking masses. I've maintained a CONTINUOUS passion for high heels (most exciting of all is admiring a stunning pair on a lovely lady, but also enjoying street-heeling in them myself to share the sensation) from the age of 12 to the present day (47 continuous years). As this demonstrates, "Fashion" is the very LAST word I would use to describe the motivation behind my enthusiasm. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 6 months later...

I put on my first pair of heels when I was 12 years old. I went from flat boy's shoes to 4" heels in the very beginning and had no trouble walking in them the first time. I have been wearing heels for 58 years solid and can't get enough of them. I wear them daily. The wife and I were out this evening street-heeling to the grocery store, bank, and post office. cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!