My New Favorite Pumps

redsole1224

Omg I just bought a pair of Brash red 5 1/4 heel platform and these shoes fit great. I have never had a heel that was over 5 inches high that felt this nice to wear. I love em. I hope to aquire some other colors in the near future. The other really nice thing about these heels is the cost at about 30 dollars a pair.

post-10309-0-86290900-1351013131_thumb.j

They have this pump in a wedge style too. I have the wedge in black suade. I wore them to coffee this morning and stood a long time in line. As I was standing there I noticed that they have to be one of the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own. Enjoy your new buy. Best, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

• 5 weeks later...
post-870-0-22284300-1353941509_thumb.jpg I just purchased a pair of these Brash beautys yesterday from Payless. They had a weekend sale and were just $19.95! Sales clerk couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. They had plenty in stock up to size 13. I tried both size 12 and 13 on in the store. I usually take a size 12 and that is the size I purchased in a nice shade of red! They fit great and look the same. Now, where and what to wear these with? Any suggestions? I am not a really big fan of platforms but for some reason these caught my eye and I just love them!!

I have these in tan as well! The sales associate helped me pick them out. I walked in with a fresh dark red pedicure and the associate loved it. I had a greet time trying on shoes and getting her opinions, Payless is great

Good for you my friend...I hope they do some more colour options in the larger sizes, I don't see why not as they seem to be one of Payless' more popular lines, do they do a plain black or black patent in a 13? Or when summer is here maybe some lighter colours, I had a nice pair from Payless in a nice linen colour during the summer season, they also did the same pump in pastel colours alas not in my size.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

These seem to be a big hit! As I said I love the red pair I just bought and may have to expand to more colors. Just haven't figured out and look to go with them. Any ideas? What do you other owners pair them up with?

Thanks, well that's about all I have at this time so that's what it will be! Maybe out later for a Powerball ticket as the amount is up to 500 million for tonights drawing. Anybody else have any suggestions please feel free to send them along. :) Jim

Black trousers and a black jacket over a red top is a simple classic option.... those shoes could make that work with a smart tailored look or jeans for a more casual look, or maybe mix the smart/casual styles up a bit. Mid to dark grey can look great with red so that could be an alternative.

If you like it, wear it.

Thanks SleekHeels, I appreciate the advice and will see what I can come up with from the closet. Red is a bold color for me but I just love them. Haven't had any concerns with the boots in my avatar as they go well with jeans, esp dark shades. Jim :)