Can Men Make Their Feet Feminine

Well apart from average size, women's and men's feet are pretty much the same. All kinds of different feet on both.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yes, there are a number of proceedures that make feet look prettier. These range from removal of corns and callouses to the removal of some of the small bones. You can get a small reduction in size but you will not go from a men's 12 down to a ladies' 7.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

stilletoboot, I agree with Shafted in that men's and women's feet are pretty similiar. There are surgical procedures like Dr. Shoe says, but also believe her point is quite correct that you're not going to go from a big guy size to an average woman's size. I do think the best way to make your feet look better is to take good care of them just like so many women (and more men now) do. Wash your feet daily and moisturize them every chance you get. Get a pedicure every 4-6 weeks, add toe polish if you wish whether color or clear. for a small of investment of time and money your feet will look soooooooo much better! HappyinHeels

I agree with HappyinHeels. Just take good care of your feet, moisturize, get rid of any hair on your feet you might have, toe polish / pedicure, etc. My feet used to be quite masculine and rough looking, and now look just as nice as any woman's. However, if your question is in regards to changing the size of the foot, well, I think that would be silly to even consider, but then, I am fortunate to wear a size 10 woman's shoe, which is still a pretty common size for most shoe makers.

It's kind of funny i came across this post. It is so true that men and womens feet are no different structure wise. The only difference you will find is size most women tend to have smaller feet becuase then tend to be smaller than most men. That and like someone else said they tend to spend more time taking care of there feet so there for the do look better for the most part.

I'm very lucky in that I have quite feminien feet anyway apart from the size. I take a UK9 which is still hard to find shoes for but things are getting better. I knew a woman who would spend a lot of time working on her feet, filing off hard skin and applying moisturiser. She would also complain about hard skin and cracked heels. I told her to do nothing except wash them and now she has nice soft feet like mine.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 4 weeks later...
As I have stated many times in past posts, I have very narrow feet and very high arches which makes wearing high heels comfortable. So I guess you might say I have feminine feet. But, growing up, it was a curse, not a blessing. As a young boy, i had to wear "corrective" or orthopedic shoes because of my arches and narrow feet. Even as an adult when I wore men's loafers with a very short heel, I had to wear arch supports and buy special narrow size shoes. That is why today I wear boots to work with either a 2" or 3" heel, mainly because of the comfort level.

Narrowness and high arches are not specifically feminine traits. You are a person with high arches and narrow feet. They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and the only thing that differentiates feet between the sexes is the average size.