Womens Feet

stilletoboot

Probably not! They will get bunions and corns from jamming their flintstone feet into narrow shoes! I have narrow feet and can fit into quite a few different types of shoes. clarissa

When it comes to footwear, boots and sport shoes are usually more versatile than pumps. They don't have to fit as tightly to stay on and their upper materials usually has more stretch capabilities, so they can fit a wider range of sizes and still look good. I have some stiletto boots that are actually a size larger than I need and because of the roominess in them I can wear warmer styles of socks without worrying that I will cause the material to stretch out.

There is something going on there. Somehow I can slip out of a very comfortable shoe and see that my foot is wider but unless the shoe gives me that little squeeze then they do not feel sexy. But now that I think of it when I am wearing compression hose then my foot looks about as narrow as the shoes that I like.

I like what mike said about having that little squeeze. Perhaps that is why I am a fanatic about how my shoes fit. (See my reply about socks). When I buy shoes I like them to fit very snug because I know they will stretch. I know after I spent about 2 days in these one pair of boots, my feet have never been the same. It seems like womans shoes fit better. All the years of wearing heels Helped with that. Another thing. It seems like womans shoes seem to be big for womans feet. I love womans feet, part of my heel obsession, so I am always looking for feet, and I don't see how theyh fit the same shoe I do when they fit me so well. I like to read the reviews woman have postd for shoes and I see a lot that go up one size to wear socks, which I think is a mistake. My wife kinda does the same thing. She wants a new shoe to fit perfect, then after they break in, they are too big. I see a lot of woman in pumps with a half inch gap behind their heel. We have this friend that had on some very pointy narrow boots. She took them of and she had socks on too. Just looking at the shape of her foot I could see how she could wear the boots and not have any toe bulge going on . Oh, she has verry small sexy feet.

I am really amazed how my feet fit into high heel shoes. When I look at my foot compared to the shoe, it is about 1/4 to 1/2 inch wider than the shoe. So I know the shoe is pressing the bones together in my feet. However, this is really comfortable, the arch and side support on my feet is just perfect, and my foot doesn't look like its bulging out of the shoe or anything like that. As I have said in other threads, I don't like the fit of most men's shoes, my feet feel like I am sloshing around inside a man's shoe, and is really uncomfortable. I even buy women's sneakers/trainers now for this same reason.