Anybody Just Buy One Brand Of Shoes?

Curt

I buy fluevog! I buy about 5 pairs a year. Because they are expensive, I buy a new pair every 3 or 4 months. I have the prepare hi-steady, portside pumps, and the astern ankleboots, which have the same toebox and heel as the portside. All my shoes have 4.5" heels with 1" platforms.

I have several brands that I like. Aerosoles, Naturalizer, Easy Street, Born, Born OC, Modo Spani and Clarks in shoes. For Boots I have Nine Nest, Born, Naturalizer and several other brands that I don't recall. I have a lot of variety in shoes and boots. Happy Heeling, bluejay

I buy what I like. Label means nothing to me. Materials, look, fit and comfort are what matter.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

There are times that a given brand has models that are much to my taste. Then, for some time, I will buy a number of pairs from them. Unfortunately, after a while, they change style and often not to my taste. On the whole I just buy what I like and think will be comfortable in the long run. The last I can never be sure about, so there are quite a few shoes in the closet that have started to hurt my feet after a few days wearing. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

For me, Guess and heels from Le Chateau work great for me. Usually all comfortable and a nice fit. If there is a pair of heels that I do like, good chance I will buy it. There have been some brands that I have tried on and just doesn't feel right,they feel cheaply made. I prob have about 15 different brands of heels. So as long as they look good and fit great, I am happy person.

I am a multi-brand wearer of stiletto pumps. The heels have to fit my taste and they must also be reasonably comfortable. I find them by all sorts of sources, including actually trying them on at retail shops and online, but they have to be of reputable circumstances for good quality and have accuracy in their details. I'm leary of those seeming to pull the wool over my eyes by not giving me enough information and photos about their product (such as: What is the size of the pumps being shown and does the measurements proportionately adapt to other sizes?), by photo-editing the depicted footwear to hide possibly considered flaws, and/or by not proof-reading their ads before their presentation.

I tend to stick to a few brands that usually fit better for me, and avoid certain other brands that consistently fit too small (actually too narrow so that my usual size is too small while the next size up is too long). If I see a style I really like from an unfamiliar brand I wouldn't hesitate to try them. It's funny how some brands will have a really good season with lots of great styles and then they'll go weird for a while before finding their way again, so over the years I've drifted between favourite brands.

If you like it, wear it.