Check These Out! 14 Inch Heels

barney15c

They might be handy for dry-walling a ceiling. lol

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I think the platform is too much although nice to see it's still a 6"heel relatively and with such height it will be for sure not an easy walk!:) So it's for sure much better than most platforms that are often relatively not much higher than a 4" heel...that's why I don't like most 'stripper-fetish-heels', they're more platform than heel and not too difficult to walk on...... maybe a nice extreme platform of 8-10" heel with a 2-4" platform would be perfect (so the platform isn't higher than the heeldifference of 6")

6 inch heels for a size US13 would be navigational, but 6 inch heels for a size US7 would be torture. I wish we had a system in place to understand the slope of the foot per the height of heels. I may like the total look of the stiletto pumps size US6 pictured in a sales site, but I may need a size US12. If the heels continue to remain the same height, then the slope of the pumps is greatly diminished in the larger sizes, which means they aren't proportionately the same pumps I liked in the site's depicted model. Some heels are proportionately made while others have approximately the same standard heel height for the whole line being offered. I'd rather have the proportionate sizing so that the slope remains the same and I get the stiletto pumps I liked when I viewed them in the picture.

• 4 weeks later...