About last night - O U C H !

Anita C.

'Tis the season . . . and there are parties galore! I was entertaining last night and had a dress I wanted to wear that was a bit too tight. No problem, I'll just wear my corset! So I got ready and had my friend, Samantha, lace me in . . . not my brightest move. Sure the dress fit fine BUT we were there for 6 hours, not 4 and by the time I got home I was so-o-o tired I didn't have the energy to take the corset OFF. . . Yup, I slept in it and when I woke up I found that I could NOT get the damn thing unlaced! :D Just as I was on the verge of getting out the knife, friend Sam shows up laughing her head off. Seems she had KNOTTED the tiestring and WAS gonna help me get out of it AFTER the show was over. I left before she could catch me and she figured I would be ok . . . wrong! I wore my 5.5" glitter Jante Pumps with off black seamed stockings and a black low cut beaded gown with silver trim. My feet are fine . . . I even practiced in my ballet boots. My back & ribs? O U C H ! Perhaps going 18 hours in a VERY tightly laced, boned corset was a bit much.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Sounds to me that you had fun! :( Bet you :o looked fantastic! I'm trying to get my imagination going but its been a long day :sleeping: .Would love to see a snap of your shoes.Where did you get them?I've not heard of them before.I've tried a corset before and boy does your rib cage ache :(:D

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

The pumps are Black Glitter by Jante'. They have 5.5" Stiletto heels & the stockings were Jet Black w/seams. Gotta go! I'm practicing in my Ballets! :D Auntie Anita

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Funny how pain and discomfort can deflate a pleasurable experience for some people. I'm just surprised you were able to sleep being laced up so tightly.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

for dimpantyhose - i just posted a pair of jante black glitter heels on missys high heel forum if you would care to see a color picture of them. jante makes some very nice heels :D:(

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

your outfit sounds just super exciting!!!! i trust that you did remove those great shoes? if you fall asleep with them on, your feet will for sure be tired in the morning....

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

If you buy a disposable camera, most photo processing places will transfer the pictures on to a CD for a few extra dollars.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 3 weeks later...

The holidays are over & it's time to start training this figure. My goal is to have my waist be 24" again and through diet, exersize and corsetry I believe I can re-shape my body to my desired goal. I'll try to wear my corset as much as is possible with time off only to shower and use the stationary bicycle I have, re-lacing it three times a day. I'll be rotating the 2 I have so as to not risk chaffing. Between that and the Ballets it could prove challenging.

Hi Anita Good luck in your waist training and reaching your goal. Does that mean you will be lacing 23/7 or will you only wear a corset durring the day?

Hi Anita What has changed that you have decided to wear a corset 23/7. Have you found you like it much more than you thought? There are a number of people on this board who are interested in corsets and corseting. What do you think of doing a diary perhaps in the Ultra High heels and other Fetish Things section of your progress toward your goal of 24 inches? You could include in it things like how you feel at the start and when you achieve your goal, how you feel at the start and finish of the day, what it feels like when you to go the next inch. I am sure the ladies here who are interested in lacing would like to know what it is like and maybe inspire them to try too. And I am just as sure that a lot of the guys would be interested in your reports too. What do you think? Jeff

Good Idea! I can still recall what the training in the ballets was like and have only been in corset training for 2 days. Why? Because there is only so much diet & exercise will do. I believe that this will help the skin in those ares remain tight. . . I might be wrong here but I want to test that theory. Ciao! Anita