Locking Heels

bobbys12345

Wow got home from work today and had a fantastic surprize. My wife bought me a pair of locking heels. There a 5 inch heel and lock at the ankle. So she asked me to try them on and yes i did, That was 6 hours ago. I asked her when she was going to unlock them so i could take them off and i didn't get an answer. She knows i love wearing heels so i guess it'll be awhile. has anybody else had this happen to them????

I just recently bought a pair of Pleaser Domina-434 heels. They come with 4 interchangeable ankle straps, two of them are locking (one I would consider BARELY locking, but it does use a padlock. They have nearly a 6" heel (right around 5 3/4"). I had wanted to get a pair of the 5" style (Seduce-434) just like I had gotten for my Fiancee, but they were out of stock everywhere, so I went with the Domina style. I'm glad that I did. They are the PERFECT height! I have a pair of the Domina-1023 locking boots, which have the same height heel as these pumps do, but I really prefer the pumps for comfort and stability. Kinda' opposite from what you might expect, but that's exactly how they feel, more stable. I've only locked them on myself for now, but I forsee some fun time when we lock them on each other and do something like a scavenger hunt in the house. HHLover