October, Breast Cancer Awarness Month

bluejay

Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month are any of you wearing pink clothing or heels when you go out. I am and wondering how many other men are doing the same. Today, watching NFL Football games there was a lot of pink being worn by players, coaches and ref's too. I saw pink shoes, towels, wrist bands, head bands, caps and yes the ref's also had pink colored whistles. On Friday, night in the mall I noticed many people, both men and women that were wearing pink clothing and shoes. I have hot pink polo shirt, pink dress shirt, pink ties, pink baseball cap and yes pink shoes. In shoes I have hot pink patent pumps with 3 1/2" heels from Aerosoles and a pair of Dansko pink heeled open back clogs with a 2 1/2" block heel. I also have a pair of hot pink Easy Street "Traveler" sneaker clogs that are on their way from FootSmart.com. Today I purchased a pair of hot pink colored women's capris to wear hopefully on some warmer days this October. If you are wearing pink of anything let us all know. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Haven't noticed that much Pink out there, but I do know the local high school team wears pink socks on the field. Just dawned on me - - I don't have any pink. may have to do something about that. Any shops selling pink heels??

Did this at work last year, we had a pink non uniform day. It was great fun especially the pink feather earrings I wore. Great cause to support as well.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I'm doing an awareness walk in a couple of weeks. Last year I wore a pink tee shirt that said "Real Men Wear Pink", a pink ball cap, a black kilt, and black boots (no heel). It was cold and windy that day and I froze my butt off. If it's cold this year I'll probably give up the kilt.

I got my hot pink Easy Street sneaker clogs yesterday from FootSmart.com. I am hoping to wear them soon with other pink apparel. Keep on wearing pink for the Breast Cancer Awareness month. I will be! Happy Heeling, bluejay

Pink head monitors to go with the ballcap :) . post-12379-0-48419900-1350189558_thumb.j Whats really feels like kick to the boys ( sometimes ) is they have a Boobie Cancer month and here I am with the prostate in limp mode.. Its all fine with me though :D . I like kicks AND boobies :D Being 100% honest and from a ' first person perspective ', cancer and leukemia are no jokes or anything to really be laughed at. Im rather well off in where Im at ( all things considered ). I go to Roswell in Buffalo N.Y. twice a week for my ordeal. They have a childrens ward and its heart wrenching to see kids.. a lot of them not even 15 years old yet whom look really bad. Some of these kids wont be around that long. I dont know of any women nor have I come in contact with any whom have had breast cancer. If its anything like what those kids are going through or what I have ( and still ) am enduring.. wearing something pink is the LEAST I could do. A LOT of commercials and Organizations look for donations. My thoughts on the matter is to go to a local hospital that treats cancer patients and spend some time there. Volunteer an hours time or send a card saying these people are in your thoughts ( or prayers ). I can guarantee it will mean the world to them.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.