Like To Organize A Heel Meet In Grand Rapids, Michigan Area

Bernheels

Hello fellow heelers: I live in the Grand Rapids, MI area and would like to organize a heel meet. There is a town just southwest of GR that is gender friendly. It would be a great place to meet in our heels and strut around town. No one would take issue to our heels. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks, Bernheels

I'll give you a holler if I'm back in Benton Harbor soon - - - best I can do.

Thanks Heelster - let me know and I could meet you half way. Saugatuk is the town I am thinking and they are just North of South Haven. Maybe 1 hour or less from Benton Harbor Any idea when you woould be in this area again?

Bernheels

Bernheels,

GR is a little far for me, but I just emailed another heeler friend of mine who lives in your area. He should be interested.

Steve

Hi Steve,

Been awhile - how have you been. Yes please send my info to your friend. Hope to see you again in heels.

Bernheels

Hello fellow heelers:

I live in the Grand Rapids, MI area and would like to organize a heel meet. There is a town just southwest of GR that is gender friendly. It would be a great place to meet in our heels and strut around town. No one would take issue to our heels.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Bernheels

I'm in the area. Maybe evening of 10-15-12

Hello David, You are welcome anytime that you are in the area. There is a small town about 20 miles from my house called Douglas, MI. It is very gender friendly. They have an adult Halloween walk scheduled for Oct 27th at 10:00pm. My wife and I are going to spend the night in town. I am going to wear my thigh high stilleto boots with 5 inch heels. This will be so much fun to walk around town in these boots. My wife is so cool about the whole event. I will get many pictures. Bernheels

• 1 month later...