6 Foot Tall High Heel fetish Shoe!!!!

Very interesting. I recommend visiting Bruce's website at http://www.brucegray.com/

Here's what he has to say about his work on shoe sculptures:

Why do you make giant high heel shoe sculptures?

I get a lot of questions about this. There are several reasons.

a. They are part of my series of giant oversized objects including swiss cheese wedges, keys, insects, cats, dogs, guitars, etc. The thing all these things have in common is that they are interesting shapes. Look beyond what the items function is, and just look at the interesting shapes they are comprised of. These items become even more interesting using exaggerated size, stylization, or altered proportions.

b. They have huge following in the world of collectables and high fashion, and inspire a passion in many people that can only be described as fetishistic. My shoe sculptures have received more press than any other sculptures or paintings that I have done so far. See press clippings here.

c. I personally think they are very attractive.

d. They sell.

Wow! Really very talented. The question I have is: Do you like to wear heels yourself? (Since he's in So. Cal. I wonder if he's ever come across "Quartz"? - Wouldn't it be great to get those two together?)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Ionic wrote:

Seeing those giant sculptures, I was wondering if using a super arch, one could come up with a chaise-long design ~ though not sure how comfortable it would be..

Somewhere on this website is a thread about high heel chaise-lounges. They do make them. I've seen them on sale in furniture stores around here.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'd imagine Bruce could make up a comfortable back-shaped high heel chair/artpiece. I like the idea of living usable sculpture art. Beautiful to look at but also functional in its environment. That's in essence what shoe design is about too.

If there was a high counter behind the heelbone for a back with an ankle strap for armrests, that would work OK. Then if you have a cold draughty house you could tuck your feet in the toe box to keep warm. Only snag if the heel was a stiletto, it would be a bit wobbly and dangerous if you didn't sit still! :rofl: /I

/I

hmmm now that is wot i call art if galleries had that in i would visit them more often. wonder if he could make a chair the shape of a high heel?. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

This was posted by Azraelle on feb 20, 2003 in the 30 inch heels thread

Since these are advertised as suitable for a girl's bedroom by JC Penney,s, and are 17"Width x30"Depth x30"Height, I thought these might be better received by the girls on the site. They also come in pink and a pale lime color ($99.95). If space (and money) weren't so tight, I would buy one for my 12-yr old daughter.

Posted ImagePosted Image

That gave me an idea to make one black hh pump.Instead of ordering from USA or UK. I can make one myself.Right now I have li´ttle tight of room to make one but maybe in the spring :( .Thank´s people for all crazy ideas :D Merry Christmas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas