Randi at Arch Enemys

zathrus69

...Randi, at Arch Enemys

I think I'm in love! Long dark hair (in the more recent vids), shapely legs and an avid HH wearer. My dream girl!!!

Problem is - brief 2-3 minute viewings aren't enough and I want to see more of her....and her shoes, of course! Solution - buy one of her vids?

However, the feedback rating for Arch Enemys is appalling. Previous posters have complained about them not delivery on shoes and boots but what are they like for DVDs? Has anyone on this forum bought a vid from them? Did it turn up? Was it exactly as advertised?

By the way - my fave is the Seaworld clip. Those shoes and that long summer dress. Wow!

Weird thing is, my wife's best friend looks like Randi. Everytime she comes round I expect her to walk in wearing 6" stiletto's!!.......she never does by the way :-(

Hang on - does this mean I fancy with my wife's best friend? :(

Sounds like I'd better get the hell out of this posting.....

Thanks,

Zathrus

Zathrus, you're not the only one a) to be in love with Randi, and B) to have noticed the bad write-ups re. Arch Enemies. Randi is AMAZING, and so cheerful! My favourites are "Basketball" and another one where she emerges from a shop door in white skyscraper stilettos, walks along the street and across a road junction. However, I don't think I could find the latter one last time I looked for it on their site. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

JeffM - you're a scholar and a gentleman! Thank you very much for the time and trouble that you put in to identify that Randi-walking-in-white-shoes video and posting your message with the info. Yes, I've checked ArchEnemies site (I find they've re-vamped it a lot) and sure enough I found the "01" video. They have now edited it with different exerpts, but it is the same video! Thank you Jeff! It's puzzling, we've seen a bad "press" about ArchEnemies, particularly about members' shoe-buying experiences, but their site always makes them look like a nice, keen go-ahead lot. Their models always look so fresh and cheerful and friendly as if it's a happy working atmosphere, unlike some of the sad-looking ladies modelling heels on other sites! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

:D:(:( Heelfan please I am not that good even though I admit to using a little used technique. I looked down the titles and found one called Randi_Superarch03 so assumed there would be a Randi_Superarch01, looked further down the list and saw it showing her sitting with white shoes on, then started a down load and hey presto. :o Jeff

I ordered one of their videos trough their eBay shop, and it arrived within 10 days, as promised. I think all the problems is with the shoes, wich they don't make themselves. The make the videos and can ship them immediately. Randi looks really great in high heels!!

• 1 month later...

From viewing the site the past couple of months, I don't think

we'll be seeing Randi anymore :D ......they're advertising for new models.

Yeah I saw that. I didn't really want to be one of their models, but I thought that I'd fill out the form just for the heck of it. Of course, one of the options is for gender- except there's only one option, and I don't fit it.

Guess that told me...

the truth shall make you fret

In order to feed my desire for all things Randi I bought (on Ebay) a months membership to the Archenemy's private area. In case anyone was wondering, what you get is access to many more video clips of their models in action, plus all the stills - which in Randi's case is 5200 pictures! The video clips add up to around 15 minutes of footage per video (WMV format) and they give you a fair idea of what the full-length vid would be like. Watching Randi walk, something like a mile, from Seaworld car park to Shamu Stadium in 5.5" white patent courts gives you some idea of how incredible she is. The chap filming her couldn't keep up and kept telling her to slow down!! What a girl! As regards Randi herself - no updates since June 2003 and in her second vid from last (SuperArch02) she seemed to be checking out wedding reception arrangements. Putting 2 and 2 together (and probably getting 5.5!) I'd guess she got married and decided to put the modeling on hold. I'll probably ask AE whether we'll see any more from her but reports indicate they don't often respond to e-mail. Oh well, such is life :-( All that's left to say is (in a Vinnie Jones, Lock, Stock stylie)... Randi - it's been emotional :-) Zathrus

From the clues I have put together...Randi hurt her ankle previously. Recently on the site they asked if anyone would like to see Randi again and A LOT of folks voted YES (myself included) unfortunately during the shoot Randi fell on her bad ankle again.....so I dunno what's gonna happen. I do hope she takes care of herself and, like you, zathrus69 I hope to see her again in all her high-heeled splendor. :D

From the clues I have put together...Randi hurt her ankle previously. Recently on the site they asked if anyone would like to see Randi again and A LOT of folks voted YES (myself included) unfortunately during the shoot Randi fell on her bad ankle again.

I must have missed that vote. Anyway, her latest video is up on their site. Why she ever volunteered to try walking in Superarch shoes on that snow and ice I don't know. I wouldn't have tried it in flats - let alone 6" heels! Anyway, the fact that she hasn't given up only goes to prove that I'll never make a mathematician :-)

Zathrus

If you have a look at the scenes showing Randi from behind and directly in front you will see her left foot is pointing inward like she is pidgeon toed left foot only and her ankle leans out to her left. These are the same as in the other vid with her in red super arch shoes walking through a supermarket. Her left foot is pointing in toward her right and her left ankle is angling outwards. An accident waiting to happen I think. And I also think there is a problem with her left shoe in both case because it leans outwards and it doesnt show up in earlier super arch scenes. Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps she should stay away from the SuperArch shoes for a while and just go back to the sort of shoes she was wearing in her earlier vids. As they don't seem to do any indoor shoots any more I'm guessing the weather over in Maine doesn't help with matters either. I wouldn't try walking on that snow and ice in my 4" block boots, let alone 6" stilletto's! Zathrus

I've tried walking on the snow in my 5.5" stilettos and it was a very slippery experience!! randi seems to be a very adventurous girl! those superarch stilettos do appear to be very very slippery! :D

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Maybe she should wear winter high heel boots when going out in the show to play? From my personal experience wearing a 4" chunky heel in the snow can be very hazardous, even with treads on the sole. I hope she got paid well for this video.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 6 months later...

I have been tempted many times to make purchases from ArchEnemys because they sell the styles I love. But all of the negative publicity has got me paranoid. I still visit their site to view the thumbnail pictures of high heel models in their free preview section.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I agree that Randi was by far the best at walking in ultra heels, especially the superarch ones until she hurt her ankle when she slipped on snow and ice. Havent seen her since then. She new how to make a skirt look good too. Jeff

JeffM, I agree, she was by far the best at walking in those heels! She must have been very brave to walk around in the snow and ice in those slippery shoes! I have done that myself and my god, it was slippery!!!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

• 1 year later...

Time to bring this one up again.. :D

Found this while browsing old issues of the Patent Letter (for those of you who remember) and found this:

Hi there Readers,

My name is Randi. Female all the way! This is my first visit to your web site.

My ex-boyfriend visited it many times. I used to have a huge high heel fetish

but it's tapered down some since I broke up with my boyfriend. When we'd

go out, or just sit at home; shit, even if I went to work he'd want me to wear

these 5" high heels. I have about 6 pairs. All with 5" Heels. It didn't bother

me at first, but I got tired of wearing heels all day & all night. And of course,

I had to wear the sexiest outfits; short, tight dresses and skirts (but not to

short). I look awesome in these (I still wear them about once a week).

Walking in 5" heels is pretty easy since I've done it for a little over 4 years

now. Do I look sleazy? No! Just sexy and professional.

You see, I live in the state of MAINE. There aren't any stores that sell the

really high heels and sexy clothing. So my ex and I are starting a mail order

service for HIGH HEELS & SEXY CLOTHING containing only the sexiest

highest heels & clothing. The shoes will come in sizes 6-14 with 5 and 6 inch

heels (just in case you men get the urge or guts to dress!!!!!) SHOULD WE

LET YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHEN WE START OUR HIGH HEELS

CATALOG AND WEB PAGE????????????????? I've got many stories to tell! One about my ex who dressed like a woman

and wore 5-1/4 inch high heels TO WORK. No Joke! The state we live has a difficult time dealing with fetish clothing or

cross-dressing. I would like to hear from every body who reads this letter to tell me what you think. Also I would like to hear

especially from other women to see what your views are on the topics that I've mentioned here. If you want me to be a regular

writer then e-mail me or write to "The Patent Letter". C-Ya!

Love Randi rjohnson@powerlink.com

Think this is Randi from Arch Enemys?

Wow, I had no idea that Arch Enemies was in my neck of the woods. I'll have to look them up and check them out.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.