What's The Most Surprising Thing To Have Happened To You Whilst Wearing Heels?

Sly Fox

When on my holidays recently, I was out wearing a pair of high strappy sandals, with a corsage attached to the straps. From nowhere, a stray cat appeared and started to take a huge interest in my feet, sniffing and inspecting the corsages in particular. It wasn't interested in being stroked at all, and after a minute or two it backed off. I went over to it to stroke it, but it wasn't bothered so I left it alone. As I was turning to walk away it started to crouch down low, then started to take a run at me. This feral cat was going to "kill" my shoes. Needless to say, I didn't give it the opportunity, but I was gobsmacked. What surprising things have happened to others wearing their heels?

It was a girls night out and we were at an intimate apparel shop. Istill had my leg and it was in

a very long cast. One girl dared me to wear a stripper sandal with a platform and very high

heel on my good foot. The entire story is in here, but my point is that it was very comfy and

easy to walk in especially since I was on crutches.

E

Probably the most bizarre thing that has happened to me was on a "girls night out" and we were sitting around a table enjoying each others company (and some juicy gossip) when a man walked up to our table and asked me about my shoes and where I got them. I was wearing a classic black pump, but he was obviously smitten with my shoes. I told him, of course, and as quickly as he appeared, he was gone! We all got a good laugh out of the whole experience...but it was a little strange!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

• 1 month later...

It was 13 years ago. A man asked for my hand in marriage after kissin my heels in his knees. I was wearing a pair of black patent sandals and I had met him the night before He is now my husband.

Elegance is my second name

When I was in college, one of my guy friends challenged me to a race (about a city block in length). He wore his cross trainers, and I wore four inch stilettos. I beat him. (I used to run track in high school so that of course helped). I also had my left leg amputated at the knee a few months back, and have just now gotten the high heel with crutches down to an art form. Still, I'm susceptible to embarrassing moments - I had my stiletto oxford heel caught in a crack in the pavement (seriously, those are stiletto magnets) and I came tumbling down. My good trouser sleeve got a big hole in it, and scraped me bad enough that I was bleeding. My other trouser sleeve was just hanging down and survived intact.

I was driving down the country road one day. I was wearing my 5" heels over the knee leather boots. Suddenly there was a pack of coons dart out from the bush. I didn't have time to react, my suv just ran over them. Thump...thump..THUMP....I stopped and checked the mirror and saw few of them didn't make it. I guess it was a big surprise to me

Boot me up, Boot me down

I've worn heels now for most of my life. Therefore most of my surprises have occured while wearing them. Having said that, some very surprising things have happened to me in bed while barefoot. However I'm unable to recite these due to the site rules. which brings to mind the fact that I'm still a member here. This often surprises me when I'm not in bed so I suppose my membership counts as one!

I've worn heels now for most of my life.

Therefore most of my surprises have occured while wearing them.

Having said that, some very surprising things have happened to me in bed while barefoot. However I'm unable to recite these due to the site rules.

which brings to mind the fact that I'm still a member here. This often surprises me when I'm not in bed so I suppose my membership counts as one!

So what exactly happened? lol

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 2 months later...

It was 13 years ago.

A man asked for my hand in marriage after kissin my heels in his knees. I was wearing a pair of black patent sandals and I had met him the night before

He is now my husband.

Very nice, Roxy. Congrats to both of you.

E

It was 13 years ago.

A man asked for my hand in marriage after kissin my heels in his knees. I was wearing a pair of black patent sandals and I had met him the night before

He is now my husband.

Did you say Yes right away? This sounds so romantic.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

It was a girls night out and we were at an intimate apparel shop. Istill had my leg and it was in

a very long cast. One girl dared me to wear a stripper sandal with a platform and very high

heel on my good foot. The entire story is in here, but my point is that it was very comfy and

easy to walk in especially since I was on crutches.

E

E,

I've read several of your replies and it seems you rarely post without reminding us that you have only one leg. What's up with that? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just curious. I hope that my question doesn't offend you.

Jenny

Just Jenny