First Time Out In Heels Without Hiding Them

Alexis Hill

First paragraph is just to get an idea what I wore the actual experience is the second paragraph. I wanted to see how far I would be willing to go out dressed. So Today I wore all female clothes out without a wig. I am always in pantyhoses so those weren't new. I wore a red blouse and black pants over them which have buttons on the opposed side for all that don't know. And four inch stiletto heels to top it off. Plus gold polish on all my nails and the lip gloss that came with my shoe dazzle purchase from yesterday. I thought if I am going out might as well go all out. Next I drove to Avenue which is an all women's clothing store. Walked in and tripped up slightly due to nerves and heels. I walk to the two sales ladies and asked did they have something. She told me she thought they did and I followed her. I come down a little walked after her and she looked but didn't have the color I wanted. I believe she called me maam once but not surprising. She did asked me how high my heels were after that which I replied four inches and hiked up my pants so she could get a better look. She told me cute and showed me to the shoe section. She asked did I want to try on some shoes she recommended and I really should have just for the experience, but decline because I really didn't like them. She told me she was eventually going to buy them. I looked around then thanked her and left. Great experience

Alexis, Sounds like you had not only a great "outfit day" but also a great shopping day as well. With the state of economy I think all customers are really very welcome. Tell us more about any future outings and what you wore....that's sooooo important! HappyinHeels