Christian Siriano For Payless Spring 2013 Collection Preview

barney15c

Here a several models that are going to be on Payless Shelves next Spring. A bit left field for me although the model in picture 12 is quite nice if it didn't have the bow decoration on the back, I prefer the raquel booties with the gold zips on the outside by Siriano in the stores now myself... bought the leopard and the black...very nice!!! I wonder if any of the models will be in 12 or 13?? http://www.stylebistro.com/Christian+Siriano+for+Payless+Spring+2013+Collection Also love these boots pity they arent available in a 13 :(http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10045&skuId=125713100&productId=72238&lotId=125713&category=&catdisplayName=Womens

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Some are really weird, the first one for example was quite shocking, but not entirely in a bad way, i love the one you mention (number 12) the color is great and i think it's the only one in that collection that i would really want.

Some are really weird, the first one for example was quite shocking, but not entirely in a bad way, i love the one you mention (number 12) the color is great and i think it's the only one in that collection that i would really want.

Agreed, far too much going on in those shoes in Barney's first link for my taste. Although I do like the boots in Barney's 2nd link. I guess i just like plain simple styles much more than flashy colors, flare, gems, studs, blows, ribbons, etc.

70$USD for those boots.. ' Pay Less '.. I truly dont think the store is named properly anymore. I used to actually enjoy the ' cheaper costing ' places but have found as other Outlet/Brand Named stores have had to reduce costs to keep up in the present economic times, Payless products have become a bit defunct in their pricing. For 70$ USD, I could easily hit a local NineWest/Guess/Aldo/DSW and acquire a brand named boot on clearance that ( more then likely ) has better quality and might be ( not all the time though ) more pleasing on the eye or our feet. I used to buy Airwalk sneakers from Payless to use for painting/plastering. For 20$, if they get wrecked/ruined, who cares. Throw them out and buy another pair. Now, at 40$.. those imitation croc's at Walmart are a whole lot more or a deal ( 10-12$ ). I feel ' Payless ' is trying to compete in a market they just cant get into. They should go back to their roots of bringing decent footware for a good value to their customers. Its GREAT that they have larger sizes and for a select market ( Males ) whom would like larger sizes, the place represents a chance for some of us to actually be able to buy certain products we just cannot find in the ' Brand Name ' type stores. As for the shoes posted in the link.. Not for me. Maybe some punk-rocker type or a ' shocker ' type of look.. maybe a Rave/Club environment.. Not something to actually go out and about with IMO. They wont be on my shelves but for someone else, go for it! ;) -ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

70$USD for those boots.. ' Pay Less '.. I truly dont think the store is named properly anymore.

I used to actually enjoy the ' cheaper costing ' places but have found as other Outlet/Brand Named stores have had to reduce costs to keep up in the present economic times, Payless products have become a bit defunct in their pricing.

For 70$ USD, I could easily hit a local NineWest/Guess/Aldo/DSW and acquire a brand named boot on clearance that ( more then likely ) has better quality and might be ( not all the time though ) more pleasing on the eye or our feet.

And the kicker is that those things aren't even real leather, and Payless is hoping people will blow seventy bucks on them. That's ridiculous!

I feel ' Payless ' is trying to compete in a market they just cant get into. They should go back to their roots of bringing decent footware for a good value to their customers. Its GREAT that they have larger sizes and for a select market ( Males ) whom would like larger sizes, the place represents a chance for some of us to actually be able to buy certain products we just cannot find in the ' Brand Name ' type stores.

I couldn't agree more. I'd Payless were to start pricing themselves out of the neighborhood of their customer base, those customers will vote with their feet and shop elsewhere. The magic of Payless is that they offered shoes anyone could wear for good prices, by trying to push junk like this stuff that probably couldn't be worn beyond a catwalk, they're turning their back on their customers, and that's NOT a good way to do business.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!