New Fluevog Pumps (Hot)

Curt

I like the shape; the color combination doesn't do much for me - I'd prefer a uniform color. But what others think doesn't really matter. The important question is what do YOU think? Do you like the shape and color? Do they fit? Can you walk in them comfortably? Are they worth the money to you? If you like them, wear them! My advice is don't look to others for approval. Look in the mirror, decide for yourself, and just go with it. Steve

I would like to dye the grey part black, and have just 2 colours instead of 3. And would like to have quieter heels, I hate loud shoes, other than that, I love them! They look awesome with jeans!

When I first saw them made me think of when you see cars that have been repaired by using panels from other cars, then I thought hey why not, it's nice to see something different. I can imagine that the 3 colour combination could work well with denim but I'm all out of ideas other than that. I agree that 2 colours would be easier to coordinate with, maybe black-grey-black or brown-beige-brown across the 3 sections. Also I'm not usually a fan of that heel shape, but the designer's made an interesting feature of it with the lines of the middle grey section. Ultimately they're not a style I'd personally go for, but it'd be dreadfully boring if people only wore what I'd go for, so go for it and enjoy them. Are they really that noisy? They look like they'd give a satisfying clump like a cowboy boot and would be far less obvious than the click of a steel-tipped stiletto.

If you like it, wear it.

They aren't mens pumps, but womens pumps. But it doesn't matter. I think ill dye them black. There is too much colour. They are quite loud. They take a lot getting used to when walking(4.5" heels). They are easier to walk inv than my jessica s. Torta boots. I might get a quieter heel put on them. Any of you guys wear heels that don't make any noise?

I'd say most of my heels are fairly quiet, but there are some that are noisy. At first I was self-conscious about the noise, but I care less now than I used to. Recognize that a lot of guys here LOVE the noise. In fact, the noise is a critical part of the experience for them. It's not for me, but it is for a lot of people. If you go back and research some of the older threads, you'll find this topic brought up a number of times. There are always guys who like it and those who don't and those in the middle like me. Steve