Walking With White Ultra High Heels On Youtube

Dan640

Those heels are so high they look ugly and worse still she can't walk in them at all.

Yes unfortunately the arch and rise and so steep that it makes her walk look un-natural even though she can walk around in them. Bedroom shoes I think.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Thank goodness she's not trying to please you guys. If anything, she's 'getting by' in them rather well, although crook-legged struts. *shrugs* Then again, you can't exactly please everyone... My opinion....she's cute ;)

Formally "HHDude"

Thank goodness she's not trying to please you guys. If anything, she's 'getting by' in them rather well, although crook-legged struts. *shrugs* Then again, you can't exactly please everyone...

My opinion....she's cute ;)

Oh don't get me wrong she is very cute and can walk in them but they are of a design that makes it physically near impossible to walk correctly in them an I don't imagine she would wear them out and about other than to film a video.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

The aspect ratio is all cocked up in that video... making the heels look far higher than they really are and the woman look like a rake.

The shoes are most likely to be by Italian Heels and are probably between 5 and 6 inches depending on the size of the shoes.

The woman in the video probably never walks in or has the desire to wear such high heels.

The aspect ratio is all cocked up in that video... making the heels look far higher than they really are and the woman look like a rake.

The shoes are most likely to be by Italian Heels and are probably between 5 and 6 inches depending on the size of the shoes.

The woman in the video probably never walks in or has the desire to wear such high heels.

Don't think they're from italian heels. Looks like some Milanoo "crap". If you look closely italian heels are more well-shaped. Her shoes have almost no arch curve and no space were her heels could fit in. No surprise she can't wear them at all.

How can you tell the quality of the shoes from a low resolution, wrong aspect ratio, shakily filmed YouTube video? I was going on the shape of the heels which looks very similar to the ones Italian Heels show on their site.

I think Benno is right about the aspect ratio. I don't understand some responses how ugly these shoes are. If you don't like ultra high heels what are you doing in this part of the forum anyway?

I think Benno is right about the aspect ratio.

I don't understand some responses how ugly these shoes are. If you don't like ultra high heels what are you doing in this part of the forum anyway?

What am I doing here?

I'm reading threads and occasionally giving my opinion on various topics.

I have to wonder what are you doing in a forum where there's a tendency for people to have conflicting opinions?

Furthermore, I don't have a dislike for "ultra high heels" at all.

Edited by Amanda Snake

Landfill I think

Really glad to know that someone else grcognizes this. From the same material they could have made shoes. Then also I see that she is faking it and her knees are bent the whole time. Some time go look at Lady Lacie who walks quite naturally in ballet heels.

• 2 weeks later...

Cute babe, cute outfit.. cant say to much about the kicks though. Might be the way the video is formatted or something but her other videos are much better. Its to bad many of the nay-sayers arent making videos showing this girl how to properly walk in such a shoe.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Does she look bad because she is trying to step too far and the heel comes down then the sole and she is bending her knees maybe she should take slightly smaller steps and get the heel and sole to touch the ground more elegantly . dont know if that would make it look better or not but it does look a bit awkward in the video the way she is walking

now some call these shoes ugly/awful.. hey this is a topic in the forum ULTRA HIGH heels, so what do you expect here? :) I think they are super sexy and i have much respect for anyone who dares or even tries to wear them, for sure if it's in public!!!!! Walking for sure is not easy in such extremely high heels with an extreme footposition almost pushed forward to the max. and the knees are forced to bend a little.. nevertheless they look more elegant if the wearer tries hard not to bend her knees even when it's hardly managable... but hey that's all about ULTRA/fetish heels. THey aren't designed for comfort but for the ultimate sexy feeling or even restrictive sensation.. balletheels aren't designed also for comfort.. So you won't hear me complaining if more women would wear such extreme heels!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Amanda, I agree with you.

I love to see girls in the highest of heels, but they've got to be able to walk in them ;);)

After having read all the above posts, I took the liberty of having a browse on youtube for footage of what I would consider to be competent perambulation in ultra high heels:

A wonderful illustration and on soft ground as well! I am sure we are all grateful to you for the time taken to find such a good example. I did wonder if she was even going to walk on the water as well!! Thank you :)

"A man cannot make a pair of shoes rightly unless he do it in a devout manner" - Thomas Carlyle