Where Do You Shop Online?

Amanda

I often buy online after trying shoes on in shops. It's naughty I know but one can find more competitive prices there. I often shop at "NET-A-PORTER" I find the delivery and customer service is excellent. Nordstrom.com and Selfridges online are favorites of mine too. Where do you shop online if at all? xx

Megan you need a 3d printer. I was fortunate enough to witness a demonstration last week. A good friend of mine has been working on the development of them. They'll soon be all the rage I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I have probably shopped at Zappos more than any place else online. I like their free shipping and returns if the shoes don't fit. Have also purchased a number of pairs of shoes from Classic Pumps (classicpumps.com) and Nordstrom and have found them both to be very good as well.

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

• 7 months later...

I buy from italianheels a good bit but sometimes netaporter i don't usually buy anything from saks or nordstroms since there pricing is always really expensive A guy I know made a gun on one of those 3d printer thingys and just the fact that you can do that is like WOW!!!!! Print me some heels!! hehe

Yes, I do walk in these