4 Inch Cuban Heel Oxfords For Men

barney15c

Not cheap? Compared to other men's heels they're almost giving them away. Judging by the fact that they quote a two week delivery I would say that they'e made to order. Seems like very good value for money to me. FWIW, they're not bad either and IMO any guy could wear them.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Yes they are nice and as the Doc says that type of shoe made for men are usually £3-400. Very easy to wear them as they hav a very nice classic masculine pointed toe box.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

What do you think of these?

Sizes 42-45 EU but not cheap at almost 154 euro.

I quite like them but would prefer a black heel.

http://www.extremehi...o-cubano-4.html

You can get the heels professionally dyed in matching black.

If it wasn't for such a pointy toe -- if the toe box were more almond shaped -- I'd buy those up in a hurry for sure. Love the heel, the oxford lacing, the color.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I got these a couple of years ago - about a fiver on Ebay IIRC. I wish the toe weren't so pointed, but the heels are fine at just under 4 inches. They're very easy to walk in, but a bit loud for my liking!post-113-0-83193200-1347014017_thumb.jpgpost-113-0-55352600-1347014041_thumb.jpg

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton