Getting Support From Friends

Rick24

has anyone had support from friends when wearing heels if it is out in a bar or walking with you in public place. or if your girlfriend helps you try them on in a heel shop to walking in a mall with both of you wearing your stilettos and holding hands, feel free to tell all :pizza:

We've done the walkabout but not malls or major outings during the day. Done concerts with family and friends. Chris gets worried of what may happen? and is over protective just in case. Al

I am very fortunate to have a wonderful wife that does everything mentioned. Going where ever in 4" heels is quite common and so far no issues. Went to see a film the othe day in the afternoon with MrsF and my 14 year old lad with no issues either. It does seem to get easier the more you do it.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Actually no. My wife is scared to death that someone we know will find out. Nobody I work with knows, and I'm not sure I want them to know either. Most of these guys are Neanderthal rednecks, or militant evangelicals. They claim to be open minded, but there actions show that really they are not. I restrict my public outings to out of town and by myself.