High Heels For The Looks Or Confidence?

marit

Hi Marit, I have very small feet, only UK size 3, and I don't normally wear anything very high. 3" is very tops for me, normally about 2". I walk very differently with heels, prouder, more grown up. I sometimes feel like a little girl padding along it flats (sometimes I like to feel that way). I hope I look more grown up when I feel more grown up.

For me, wearing heels is a combination of both for the looks and confidence. I love the way heels elongate my legs and I enjoy the "sense of purpose" they bring to my stride when I wear them. Both are supreme confidence builders for me! I typically wear 3.5 - 3.75 inch heels on a regular basis, but casual Friday is they day I break out the flats!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

I think one leads to the other - what it does for your legs and posture, and knowing that it looks good GIVES you confidence. As for the height of heel, they tend to range from about 2 to 4 inches. It also depends upon how long my feet will be in them for.

• Like 1

The way you dress and the way you walk...Don't forget to present your attitude. I love wearing high heel boots. They are a bold and stylish addition to any wardrobeand boosts confidence with the knowledge that wearing high heel boots helps you carry yourself in an attractive way, effortlessly. I am an office girl in the management and it is important to show that i mean business. Remeber your shoes tell alot about who you are.

• Like 1

Boot me up, Boot me down

for me, its a cocktail of good feelings, i adore to reflect myself in clover. In heels, I feel sexy and elegant and so, confident and dominant. Wearing heels is also a turning on. and...to tell you the truth, I love to catch gentlemen's glances.

• Like 1

Elegance is my second name

• 6 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...