What I Am Wearing Today

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad I mean they are very noticeable. Over 13hours in them yesterday. My feet are already tired and it is only 8am and I will be on my feet more today. It was a tough choice as swhat to wear today. I had to pass on my Friday regulars. Its going to be wsarm today and I have to wear hose with boots otherwise I can't Get them on. Nice thigh highs. I have a pair that come to the knee. I wore them for about 48hours straight when I was driving to oklahoma

Well my feet are quite sore after 11hrs in heels. Dolly parton may be coming over so I may have to tke them off soon. (She is a dolly impersonator). The only bad thing with these boots is they give me a "hot spot" on the bone on the outside of my left foot, right by my little toe.

Something a little different for an "old" shoe. Its suppose to cool off this wseek so I am thinking my "used" baker boots an Hose all week.

post-2198-0-14251600-1350309248_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-54615400-1350309289_thumb.jp

I agree great looking shoes by Franco Fortini, would love a pair. That is my favorite style and if I wait the style will come round again it did about 10-12 years ago. So just a matter of time.

life is not a rehearsal

They are from the 90's. They came from RACKROOM. These have a great heel on them. I did not wear them for years beause they cut the side of my foot. I just got them Back out this summer, worked on getting them stretched so they would not hurt, n.ow They are my summer shoe. Funny thing is I am regularly a size 9 and these are an 8 . A few years ago rackroom had good shoes. Now they are going cheap like PAYLESS. Same with payless. Years ago they had OK shoes then they went Really cheap. I did see some I liked payless the other day but I did not try them On. TARGET is another place that I don't think I could stand to wear their shoes, And yes I have liked some of them but they felt awefull on. Once you start wearing Nice shoes, you won't go cheap again. Yester I had to go low, about 21/2inches, then it got hot and I had to go flat. UGH. I was changing the power to my house from above ground to below, so I put on Shorts when it got hot. You ever heard the term "stuck in hi heels"? My back was Sore from flats. These are my enzo angiolini.

post-2198-0-68479000-1350657660_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-42723500-1350657906_thumb.jp

Something a little different for an "old" shoe.

Its suppose to cool off this wseek so I am thinking my "used" baker boots an

Hose all week.

Like your heels with the black hose. that is a favorite look of mine too. Just last night I wore black women's cropped length jeans and a pair of black fishnet hose with my heels which was totally visible , for all to see, with my wearing cropped length jeans. Read about my heeling, For the Guys section thread, "Heeling with bluejay".

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

That's sometimes my issue. If I have a day to wear something unique that I would Not wear out, I can't decide, and I hate to change. For me, its about trying to Go about my normal life and wear the shoes that I want to wear. So something Like the open toe platform wedge in my sig, just makes things miserable for. BTW, That pic was taken at work. I had to go in at night when no one was there. That's sometimes my issue. If I have a day to wear something unique that I would Not wear out, I can't decide, and I hate to change. For me, its about trying to Go about my normal life and wear the shoes that I want to wear. So something Like the open toe platform wedge in my sig, just makes things miserable for. BTW, That pic was taken at work. I had to go in at night when no one was there. Here is my Saturday shoe, 14 hours. These are calledd BARE TRAPS and I have So many pairs of these I can't remeber how many I have. These are the only Pair with the stretchy material on the top like that. I have these in boots with and without zippers too. My wife even has a pair. These are an INCREDIBLE shoe for anyone looking to wear a heel in public. Once I started wearing these to work and realized how great they are, I started Buying all I could find. These were just another stepping stone to letting others that I work with know What I wear and mostly to boost my confidence( desire) to wear womans shoes. I posted the LUCKY BRANDS. Above, these came before the lucky brand boots. These are probably the most masculine shoe I have with a heel.....maybe of anything I have, well my havanna joe boots would make it a close rase but they only about An inch hi.

post-2198-0-94072500-1350791613_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-16010900-1350791670_thumb.jp

Yesterdays post did not go through, so here it is again for the 4th Time. Ihave to do this on my phone so that's why my typing sucks. This will be the 3rd time typing this on my phone. You have not seen these before. They are very old but I do not wear Them that much because the heels made soooo much noise. Now that I have been fillling the hollw heels with silicon, they sound like mens Boots. But I still don't wear them much so I don't ruin them. I know, Why have them and not wear them. Just part of my OCD. Finally! I had a hard time deciding and at the last minute I went with my Friday shoe. I am thinking about letting the secretary see my heels, as an Accident. She, along with several others HAVE to know what I wear. One guy Has said something twice and I wish I had kept thhe conversation going But I was so surprised my first defense was to change the subject.

post-2198-0-67822000-1351082415_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-76880100-1351082479_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-98159100-1351082831_thumb.jp

I can't believe how much I have wearing these since they are so hi. I bought some new shoes. I already have several in the brown boot but I wanted Some more in a smaller size. The others are very hi too. I like to read the Reviews, quite a few woman sent them back. Some said they were hard to Walk in. I may have the heel died black. Those are very very thin white socks

post-2198-0-76006000-1351537382_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-35028300-1351537619_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-40945500-1351537670_thumb.jp

The good the about the chunky heel is they don't look as femanine, which is why I got them, plus they were cheap and hi. It still comes down to what I can get Away with I have many pairs of the brown ones. They have just been a stepping stone to Higher heels at work. Oh the pain this morning. I spent a LOT of time on my feet in yesterdays boots, A lot of just standing. The joint on my right big toe really hurts. I was talking to this friend one time about heels. She told me the first hour is more Painful for her when wearing heels. I know what she is talking about. Here is a pic from yesterday. Jessica simpson-dee. Todays are JS too. They are just like another pair of JS boots. The heel is exactly the Same, the toe has the same shape, just a little different look for the leather.post-2198-0-30449500-1351589658_thumb.jp

I'm wearing my tight wool coat(its cold in toronto!), aerostaple flair jeans and my fluevog platform heels. My pants aren't super long, so I can show off my funky heels. I went to the doctors office, to the bank, and out to dinner with them, also with make-up and nail polish on. I look awesome! Sorry I don't have any pictures.

Geez, Louise! You tempt us and then don't give us the proof (photos). That's cruel. It's like putting a dish of ice cream in front of us, and saying, "It's delicious, but you can't have any!" If you're gonna brag about your image, do us a favor and post a pic! Steve

Sorry for stringing you along, but I'm waiting until I get a digital camera, my blackberry won't do to justice! There will be plenty of time to post pics because I wear the femme stuff every day. I go as far as my gender let's me. I saw a shrink and she helped me put things in perspective of what I can go with my gender issues. I'm going to live life as a male, but keep a pretty and womanish look. So Clarissa will not be on the frontline as much but will always be a part of me. I'm sure most of us have a somewhat feminine side. Mine is a little bit more than average. A now feel great with who I am. I'm telling y'all this because you are my friends, and don't want you guys to worry too much about me. I'm going to live a great life!

Pics are a must. I just like the shoes, although I do P-hose at times....well a lot this past month. I have seen some on here that actually can get away with the fem look, not me, so I just don't go there. I wear the shoes because that is what I like. I know I don't look "good" and maybe a tad freakish, but its what I like and I just want to live my everyday life wearing what I want, although I saw some pumps on a woman the other day that I wish I could wear and be as free as she was about it. To others, feel free to post what u are wearing today also. I have to do all this with My phone. Not the best pics. I have been busy and not able to post. After the boots above I went flat for a few days. Have u heard of "stuck in heels"? I just Might be. My right ankle really hurts when walking in flats, but my left ankle hurts or Limits me, when wearing very hi heels. The jessica boots I wear most of the time Are at that limit and one pair is just over. I told my wife yesterday, the BAKERS that I had on I can't wear anymore, which I had on for over 12hrs and the last 2 I spent On my feet painting her store, then I went to home depot. She did ask if my feet were Hurting. Me in heels makes it hard on her because she can't wear them anymore, Except for short periods. The first ones are jessicas. They are almost the same as another pair of jessicas so it Was a no brainer that I had to buy them. The next pair are special and you have not seen these. I spent 30days, 18hrs a day In these when I was in OKC, which I will be going back there next year. These are just too hi and my ankle won't let me walk in them. It hurts and it is very Noticeable. If I was a woman, it might be different. Today I am back in my "Friday" wedges. Its nice to be in something "lower"; I was on Ebay the other night. There are a lot of the jessica boots that I have on There and some of the brown lucky brand boots. These are very good for staring out In. I am going to pick up some 9's. There were also some bare traps, even better For first time daily wear. My new term, DFW. (Daily Foot Wear). I forgot to add. My wife asked if my feet hurt, when I got home, it was Not long before they came off, so yes. The balls of my feet hurt and my Big toe joint hurt, but it hurts off and on. I can feel the residual soreness Today......I love it. More painting today. The feet will be sore. I was even getting small spazums In my feet last night.

post-2198-0-49205800-1352468978_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-44677100-1352469026_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-01808500-1352469083_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-09286200-1352469123_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-90589900-1352469153_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-57604300-1352469183_thumb.jp

Heels2U: are you saying that the boots in pics 3,4 and 5 are the same model and just too high for you? How high are the shafts and the heels, please? I like that style - a nice height and a sensible semi-pointed toebox. They should pass muster in male mode even if fully exposed - they are really a restrained cowboy style 'stolen' by the girls!

what am i wearing today

post-2217-0-58218900-1351443616_thumb.jp

post-10414-133522963348_thumb.jpg

Pics are a must. I just like the shoes, although I do P-hose at times....well a lot this past month. I have seen some on here that actually can get away with the fem look, not me, so I just don't go there. I wear the shoes because that is what I like. I know I don't look "good" and maybe a tad freakish, but its what I like and I just want to live my everyday life wearing what I want, although I saw some pumps on a woman the other day that I wish I could wear and be as free as she was about it.

To others, feel free to post what u are wearing today also. I have to do all this with

My phone. Not the best pics.

I have been busy and not able to post.

After the boots above I went flat for a few days. Have u heard of "stuck in heels"? I just

Might be. My right ankle really hurts when walking in flats, but my left ankle hurts or

Limits me, when wearing very hi heels. The jessica boots I wear most of the time

Are at that limit and one pair is just over. I told my wife yesterday, the BAKERS that

I had on I can't wear anymore, which I had on for over 12hrs and the last 2 I spent

On my feet painting her store, then I went to home depot. She did ask if my feet were

Hurting. Me in heels makes it hard on her because she can't wear them anymore,

Except for short periods.

The first ones are jessicas. They are almost the same as another pair of jessicas so it

Was a no brainer that I had to buy them.

The next pair are special and you have not seen these. I spent 30days, 18hrs a day

In these when I was in OKC, which I will be going back there next year.

These are just too hi and my ankle won't let me walk in them. It hurts and it is very

Noticeable. If I was a woman, it might be different.

Today I am back in my "Friday" wedges. Its nice to be in something "lower";

I was on Ebay the other night. There are a lot of the jessica boots that I have on

There and some of the brown lucky brand boots. These are very good for staring out

In. I am going to pick up some 9's. There were also some bare traps, even better

For first time daily wear. My new term, DFW. (Daily Foot Wear).

I forgot to add. My wife asked if my feet hurt, when I got home, it was

Not long before they came off, so yes. The balls of my feet hurt and my

Big toe joint hurt, but it hurts off and on. I can feel the residual soreness

Today......I love it.

More painting today. The feet will be sore. I was even getting small spazums

In my feet last night.

i have the same boots in brown. so good to wear them all day and night

Awesome. They are pretty hi boots. They are at my limit. I have not worn them Anywhere yet. I need to pull the sole off the heel snd fill it. I like that color better I did not get a pic of yesterdays boot. They are very old andi have not Worn them in a long time. In fact, the fit was not that good. Think my Feet have gotten bigger. Anyway. Up here working on the wifes store. I put on my "construction" Boots. I built my 32x24 garage in these. And they look bad. The brown Stains are from sweat. The heel is a great height. I bought these new off ebay. They smelled musty from storage. Tried to Get it out but no luck so they are my "ka ka" boots. They are just a shoe Boot. Ihave one other pair like these and one pair of tall boots like These. They are ZODIAC.

post-2198-0-07006700-1352741695_thumb.jp

ARGH! I HATE this phone. I had all this typed until I hit the back button. It is located right below the "M". Ihave deleted posts more than once. Some I don't bother redoing. These are very very old boots I got from victorias secrets. I have black and Brown and so does my wife. These are the boots I was wearing when the black kid yelled, "boy got on girl Shoes". Unfortunately my wife was with me. The heel is lo and the fit is not as good as it use to be. When I stopped wearing heels for a while. I got rid of a lot of shoes. The rest Went in boxes in the garage. When I opened them up, they were covered in mold. I had to use clorox and water, so they look bad. I think I can save them enough to Make a pair of lo heeled work boots. Todays shoe. I spent over 15 hrs in them one day last week, they were also my Tuesday shoe. Our secretary got a good look at these on Thursday. She did not say anything. I Was very surprised based on how open our conversations are. I don't know how to Bring it up as to not be too obvious about it. I just saw that several of you have made me "friends", thanks. I don't Get around too much here because I do this on my phone. Also, if Anyone has sent me a messgae and I did not reply, sorry, not On purpose.

post-2198-0-88535700-1352992271_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-96328300-1352992426_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-27974300-1352993308_thumb.jp

To heels2u: all your boots could pass as guys boots, except for the wedge boots. Myself, I hate wedge boots, just don't like the style. I like some chunky platforms(not the ugly, heavy 70s shoes), and pumps with a narrow heel that is very close to a stilleto.