What I Am Wearing Today

Wow. The woman here are killing me today. 3 absolutely BEAUTIFUL pairs of very hi heels.

This is the lowest heel I have worn in over 3 weeks. Its pretty bad. I remember when I

Would die just to wear something this hi. But you know, its not always about the height.

I guess wearing something different plays a part.

One of the guys took a long stare at the toe of my boots yesterday as we were standing

Around talking. My instructor has also taking some looks as he is testing me. I am

Usually standing and he is sitting. Nothing said yet.....to me.

I saw a girl yesterday in low hi heeled open toe boots that she has flat wore

Out. Not sure how she did not twist her ankles because both bowed out as she

Walked. You could see the boots twist and flex from how she walked. This girl

Should not b allowed to wear open toed shoes. 3 of her toes stucck out past the

Shoe like and eagle clutcching a dead rat.

It's an aweful look! Usually accompanied by a bad walk...

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looking boots. I am finally getting around to wearing these new boots. Its nice to be in a lower heel. These are really comfortable. I could really see these being someones daily wear and flat wearing them out. I also have them in grey. Only a few days til I go home. Trying to get out a day early and surprise the family. Watching blind side again. I have to watch this alone. New boots and my JS boots I wear a lot. I have another style of js that has The exact same heel and one just a little higher. Amazing how that Little bit makes a big differenc e

post-2198-0-44909300-1364167063_thumb.jp

It's been a crazy couple of weeks around my house and I realize I haven't contributed much to this thread during that time. So, here's a quickie! I took this photo earlier this week, but didn't have a chance to post it until this morning. My DH is away on business, so it's self-photographed (that's why I'm sitting on the floor!). Have a great day everyone! (BTW, I'm in flats today!) Debbi

post-17953-0-71244000-1364387468_thumb.j

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Debbi,

Sometimes you have to be double jointed to get the right pic!

Thanks, for sharing your pic, and yes flats can be attractive too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thanks bluejay! It turned out that getting off the floor was a major adventure after contorting myself to get the photo! I agree, flats can be as attractive as heels sometimes!

Nice self photo debbi.

Thanks so much!

Nice pic Debbi, love the heels!

Thank you!! These are from my Classic Pumps collection and are the navy Rossi style.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

It's been a crazy couple of weeks around my house and I realize I haven't contributed much to this thread during that time.

So, here's a quickie!

I took this photo earlier this week, but didn't have a chance to post it until this morning. My DH is away on business, so it's self-photographed (that's why I'm sitting on the floor!).

Have a great day everyone! (BTW, I'm in flats today!)

Debbi

Nice pic. Are you going to share the flats with us too??

Happy Monday! Although yesterday was kinda damp, I did break out my open toe heels to wear on Easter. After a a nice pedicure on Saturday, there was no way I was going to cover up my toes! Hope everyone has a great day! And here are the flats I referenced last week. Navy kid leather from Talbot's...with many miles on them!

post-17953-0-61268300-1364831449_thumb.j

post-17953-0-71109400-1364831607_thumb.j

Happy Monday!

Although yesterday was kinda damp, I did break out my open toe heels to wear on Easter. After a a nice pedicure on Saturday, there was no way I was going to cover up my toes!

Hope everyone has a great day!

And here are the flats I referenced last week. Navy kid leather from Talbot's...with many miles on them!

Debbi,

Your Easter heels looked lovely on you.

Yes, there was no way that you could of hidden your new pedi. Love the red color. That's my favorite too!

The weather here was not that great either. Cool and cloudy, day with rain in the afternoon. This morning, the grass was covered in white again. Spring is taking it's time getting here, this year.

Yesterday, I wore dark tan dress pants, fuchsia colored dress shirt, with tie, light tan suit coat, with fuchsia colored pocket square and paired that with my, Dansko "Rae". heeled clogs (3-3/4" heels), in dark brown.

Easter, being so early this year, the peep toes and sandals will have to stay in the closet, a bit more.

I included a couple of pics of my Easter ensemble.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

post-2962-0-32401400-1364855856_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-53071400-1364855928_thumb.jp

Debbi,

Your Easter heels looked lovely on you.

Yes, there was no way that you could of hidden your new pedi. Love the red color. That's my favorite too!

The weather here was not that great either. Cool and cloudy, day with rain in the afternoon. This morning, the grass was covered in white again. Spring is taking it's time getting here, this year.

Yesterday, I wore dark tan dress pants, fuchsia colored dress shirt, with tie, light tan suit coat, with fuchsia colored pocket square and paired that with my, Dansko "Rae". heeled clogs (3-3/4" heels), in dark brown.

Easter, being so early this year, the peep toes and sandals will have to stay in the closet, a bit more.

I included a couple of pics of my Easter ensemble.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thank you bluejay!

It was a little cool here too, but I was not to be denied!

You looked very dapper in your Easter outfit...and the Danskos really worked well!

Have a great day!

Debbi

'HE' has been busted for posing as a woman. And thanks to those members who supplied the proof.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well that's a bit of a disappointment. LOL.

Tell me about it. A promising contributor that lied to us.No matter how you look at it, it is deception. Just coming clean with us (as members) could have avoided this matter.

It's not the alternate method of presenting that gets me, it's the deception. That deception is an insult to us all. We accept anyone, and we should IMO.

I think that most here don't have a problem with people being cross dressers including myself. It's when (quoting ILK, think) it become some kind of fantasy. At that point it can only become a downward spiral.

Debbie's problem is not cross dressing, it's honesty.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Tell me about it. A promising contributor that lied to us.No matter how you look at it, it is deception. Just coming clean with us (as members) could have avoided this matter.

It's not the alternate method of presenting that gets me, it's the deception. That deception is an insult to us all. We accept anyone, and we should IMO.

I think that most here don't have a problem with people being cross dressers including myself. It's when (quoting ILK, think) it become some kind of fantasy. At that point it can only become a downward spiral.

Debbie's problem is not cross dressing, it's honesty.

Im going to comment on this in the ' general chit chat ' and not hijack this thread. I think its something needed for ' discussion ' in regards to site rules.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

This is a big disappointment! Honesty is the best policy and we need to stay with it. I too don't care if you are a cross dresser or not. Please all lets just be honest as to who we are.

I disliked the lying part very much. I posted some time back that I disliked members that passed themselves off a women, and it was terribly misunderstood. I have absoluetly no problem with anyone that crossdresses - heck, I've been know to do so a few times myself - but please, don't lie about your gender. I hope all those that took offense to my earlier comment will understand that it was only meant for those that out and out lie about their orientation. I like DebbiNCs choice of shoes very much, but his postings here and in the women only forum are a bit much, now that we know it is actually a guy.

Frankly, I found Debbi's regular postings rather tedious and I won't miss them. 'She' had a nice enough selection of footwear but it was nothing out of the ordinary and could be seen on thousands of women anywhere. Many of the responses from the fan club bordered on the sycophantic, if not voyeuristic, but each to his own ...

RonC, Don't worry my friend as your words have proved prophetic and you have emerged as "The Sage of Northern Illinois". My Mom is a native of Springfield so she gets the title of "The Sage of Southern Illinois". The dishonesty is just one more part of life's mosaic..it's the part where one needs a big eraser to wipe away and start fresh again. Stay in touch since we know you have the "touch" :)

HappyinHeels