What I Am Wearing Today

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again you are looking good!! Quality is fine!

I find it hard to take a photo of myself wearing heels, they usually come out a bit blurry. Yours are good!

Thanks,

Jim

Thank you, Jim! I wasn't sure how the pics would turn out but was happy they looked good!

Debbi, those look good on you!

Regards, Logjam

Thanks for your nice comments!

Looking good like usual Debbi! Those are some sheer hose!

Thanks a bunch! The hosiery is Sheer Elegance in "Barely There" and they are really barely there!

Very nice Debbi. Your new Nine West heels look lovely on you.

Since we are both fans of Nine West, "Heels Up To Nine West"

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I'll raise a glass to Nine West. I've been wearing them for years and the value is still there. I have my share of investment/designer shoes, but for work, it's hard to beat NW!

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

Hahey debbi, had my nine west on today too. Had two veeeeeery long walks in them. The first Was about a 1/3 mile walk to lunch. That was rough. Not only did my left ankle bother But the outside of my left calf was tightening up. The walk back was better. The second Trip was a little longer but was better. I see the woman here making long treks in heels. Let me tell ya, I have seen some incredible shoes here. These woman/girls don't play Around when it comes to heels. I did see this one girl with very hi boots on come in and find the bench and sit down. I have to assume her feet were hurting. I think I have had 7-8 looks at my feet. I am sure its a matter of time before I am asked.

post-2198-0-96628500-1362693314_thumb.jp

DebbiNC.. What stockings are you wearing in those pictures? Ive sort of started to leave my ankles exposed a bit as of recent and believe stockings would help or make things more pleasent. Not something I really wanted to do but.. I wanted something that looks really smoothe but doesnt have a ' hooters girl ' shine to it. I like the ones in your recent pic above. Thanks! -Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I had to do a little self photography today since my DH had to leave home early on a business trip, so pardon the quality!

On a weekend trip last weekend I had to do a little shopping and managed to pick up these new slingback pumps at Nine West. They have a four inch heel and a half inch platform and are wonderfully comfortable!

Hope everyone's day is good!

Very nice, Debbi! Very nice indeed! Sharp looking slingbacks like those can easily go from the office to the office party. Once again, your fine sense of style shines through!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Those slingbacks are beautiful Debbi. I have a similar pair but they have a bigger platform and are slightly too low-cut around the toes, I much prefer yours. Your red boots from last Friday are fantastic too. Thanks for posting, you're always inspiring me to try new looks I hadn't thought of before. post-12051-0-00236900-1362705316_thumb.j post-12051-0-19983600-1362705878_thumb.j

If you like it, wear it.

Nice slingbacks Debbi and the photos are good too.

Nine West seem to have nice shoes.

Thank you so much! Nine West shoes are good reasonably priced shoes. They are my "go to" shoes for work!

Hahey debbi, had my nine west on today too. Had two veeeeeery long walks in them. The first

Was about a 1/3 mile walk to lunch. That was rough. Not only did my left ankle bother

But the outside of my left calf was tightening up. The walk back was better. The second

Trip was a little longer but was better. I see the woman here making long treks in heels.

Let me tell ya, I have seen some incredible shoes here. These woman/girls don't play

Around when it comes to heels.

I did see this one girl with very hi boots on come in and find the bench and sit down.

I have to assume her feet were hurting.

I think I have had 7-8 looks at my feet. I am sure its a matter of time before

I am asked.

HEELS, as one who has walked the streets of New York when it was raining and I couldn't get a cab, I can sympathize with the woman who had to sit down. I stopped in a Starbucks and got coffee just to have a minute to rest my feet! Sometimes no matter how comfortable, heels can turn into a painful experience!

DebbiNC..

What stockings are you wearing in those pictures? Ive sort of started to leave my ankles exposed a bit as of recent and believe stockings would help or make things more pleasent. Not something I really wanted to do but..

I wanted something that looks really smoothe but doesnt have a ' hooters girl ' shine to it. I like the ones in your recent pic above.

Thanks!

-Ilk

I am wearing L'eggs Sheer Elegance in "Barely There". They are my preferred shade for winter.

Very nice, Debbi! Very nice indeed! Sharp looking slingbacks like those can easily go from the office to the office party. Once again, your fine sense of style shines through!

Thank you, JeffB! I appreciate your nice comments!

Those slingbacks are beautiful Debbi. I have a similar pair but they have a bigger platform and are slightly too low-cut around the toes, I much prefer yours. Your red boots from last Friday are fantastic too. Thanks for posting, you're always inspiring me to try new looks I hadn't thought of before.

post-12051-0-00236900-1362705316_thumb.j post-12051-0-19983600-1362705878_thumb.j

I really like your slingbacks, too! What brand are they? Thanks, also, for your nice comments!

Debbie and Sleek, both are fabulous....makes me want a pair also!

Thank you! Sounds like there may be some retail therapy in your future!

The nine west again. It did not take much time before my feet felt like yesterdays Walk was being continued I have had these for many years but nevr wear them. Not that practical. They are candies. I also have 2 other pair in tan, not a good color. They were very cheap on ebay. I filled the heels on these to make them quiet but put the cheap plastic heel back on. Big mistake. I just went to eat at a cajun buffet. Not as good as I hoped. Let me tell ya, always be Aware of the type of floor you are about to venture onto. That floor was like ICE! That plastic heel made it WORSE. No I did not slip and fall. Thankfully I was careful and "Tested" first. Its not easy walking on the balls of your feet in 4in heels and not look Like you are walking in heels. Not sure if I want to keep these on, but then I don't have much desire to get out. My second pair today. These are NEW DIRECTIONS and they are new, Just getting around to wearing them. Last time I was at BELKS they could Not give these away. The new boots have been nice. Quiet as tennix shoes. Being a tad Lower has beeen nice too. Glad they did not have these in a 9. For $20 I would have to buy a pair

post-2198-0-71562200-1362855655_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-78903200-1362855676_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-30604300-1362860365_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-91824300-1362879121_thumb.jp

I really like your slingbacks, too! What brand are they? Thanks, also, for your nice comments!

You're welcome.

They're from the UK retail store "New Look" a couple of years ago, I think for £25 ($40).

If you like it, wear it.

I spent 2 days in these about 7 years ago and these shoes were the final straw in conditining My feet to womans shoes. I have always hated the bulge from my big toe. These all but eliminated it. So I think I will venture out to eat, walmart and the grocery store. I am out. I have forgotten what its like to walk in thin heeled shoes. Thick solid heels have spoiled me and made me "lazy". This is another pair that ii don't want to mess up. So a short day Out I think. Well I spent the day in those. I hate to say it, I am not as brave or Comfortable in something like that.

post-2198-0-02789400-1362932897_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-24540600-1362932936_thumb.jp

Out this afternoon to Walmart and Home Depot in my Harness boots. Had to have assistance at Home Depot looking for plumbing parts they didn't have after all. Oh well, got out in my boots! No strange looks from anybody! Jim post-870-0-50662400-1363038483_thumb.jpgpost-870-0-24583700-1363038532_thumb.jpg

Kinda rainy and wet around here today, so I went after some older shoes that have seen wet conditions before. Snapped at my desk with my cell phone, this pair of pumps from BCBGirls are some of my all time favs! They feel as though they were made especially for me...and the leather is nappa kidskin and is so soft! They have lot's of miles on them, but they still look good! Hope everyone has a great day!

post-17953-0-32359300-1363100654_thumb.j

Nice choice, Debbi! In my mind, there's no sharper, or sexier shoe around than a plain black pump, and yours look great!

Nice choice, Debbi! In my mind, there's no sharper, or sexier shoe around than a plain black pump, and yours look great!

JeffB, I agree, there is something special about a black pump. It goes with everything from jeans to dresses!

Yeah, what JeffB said! They look fantastic. Thanks for the eye candy!

Steve

You are welcome, Steve! Thank you!!

Looking great Debbi, as usual !

Thanks for the pic.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thank you, bluejay! I enjoy your contributions, too!

Classic black courts/pumps, nice one Debbi

Thanks a bunch! Nothing beats the "perfect" black pump!

JeffB, I agree, there is something special about a black pump. It goes with everything from jeans to dresses!

You can say that again, it's THE most versatile shoe around, for both gals AND guys! I have close to a dozen pairs of black pumps with heel heights from three to five inches, and I love wearing them. The sheer sex appeal of a black pump is off the scale in my opinion.

Wow. The woman here are killing me today. 3 absolutely BEAUTIFUL pairs of very hi heels. This is the lowest heel I have worn in over 3 weeks. Its pretty bad. I remember when I Would die just to wear something this hi. But you know, its not always about the height. I guess wearing something different plays a part. One of the guys took a long stare at the toe of my boots yesterday as we were standing Around talking. My instructor has also taking some looks as he is testing me. I am Usually standing and he is sitting. Nothing said yet.....to me. I saw a girl yesterday in low hi heeled open toe boots that she has flat wore Out. Not sure how she did not twist her ankles because both bowed out as she Walked. You could see the boots twist and flex from how she walked. This girl Should not b allowed to wear open toed shoes. 3 of her toes stucck out past the Shoe like and eagle clutcching a dead rat.

post-2198-0-65701900-1363358913_thumb.jp

well, I wore my NOT RATED black boots when going out today for a short time (a few hours) and came to the conclusion that they are really more suited for just around the house, cause my feet tend to swell a lot nowadays so any kind of extended walking tends to make it worse, I enjoy wearing them around the house anyways.