What I Am Wearing Today

It's a cold day in North Carolina (15F this morning) so it's a "boots day" for sure. These leather boots are from a few years back by Nine West. They are so comfy...and I can wear thick socks since they have stretched a little! Snapped this pic on my way out to work this morning! Have a great day everyone!

post-17953-0-48138000-1358948338_thumb.j

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its cold down here too. I was planning on wearing my tall JS boots this week but gave in to the wedges again. Debbi, thanks for all the pics. my wife has a friend on facebook that is crazy about heels and is always posting pic there. Wish I could tell her about this site but she might find me out. The wife would not like that. If I could edit my name out of the let's get to know each other I think I could tell her about the site, but I would have to edit this too

DebbiNC, It's bitterly cold here too. About 0* this AM. Wind chill about minus 15-20*. I really like your Nine West boots. I have a similar pair with stiletto heels, but with a more rounded toe style, as yours are a pointy style. That's why I like Nine West, as they make so many great styles of boots and shoes, which are fun to wear! Try to keep warm. Happy Heeling, bluejay

It's a cold day in North Carolina (15F this morning) so it's a "boots day" for sure. These leather boots are from a few years back by Nine West. They are so comfy...and I can wear thick socks since they have stretched a little! Snapped this pic on my way out to work this morning!

Have a great day everyone!

Pretty awesome boots, Debbi! I've always liked how sharp and stylish Nine West shoes and boots are, and you showed great taste in what you wore. Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well it warmed up a little since yesterday...only 25F this morning! But tomorrow is forecast to be cold with frozen precipitation later in the day...so boots will be the footwear of choice Friday! Today, it's a plain tailored pump in pewter metallic leather from Nine West. Hope everyone has a great day! PS. Thank you for all the nice comments...I always wanted to be shoe model when I was growing up!

post-17953-0-76477500-1359038281_thumb.j

Very Nice Debbi! Many of us love Nine West shoes and boots, especially you and I. That pewter color is a nice color. That's one of the few colors that I don't have in my shoe and boot collection. Since I like the Nine West Scapegoat boot in black, I may order the same boots in the grey/pewter color. Thanks for the pic, have a great day. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Debbi, you have very sexy feet. I have always thought feet are like a womans body. The arc cures in like her waist and the heel is like the hinney and the ball is, well, you know. Those look a little big on you. My wife tends to buy shoes that fit perfectly in tghe store, then they stretch and are too lose on her. She also has a very very narrow heel which c an make it hard to keep shoes on. My daughter has the same problem. Well I guess these are the shoes for the week.

post-2198-0-75911500-1359043741_thumb.jp

Well, I have to say, I've never thought of feet quite that way, HEELS2U. :surprised: But, everyone has their own idea...and I'll take it as a compliment! This particular style tends to run pretty much true to size, but my feet were cold when the photo was taken so they kinda shrunk! Plus, I was at the beginning of a serious dangle (my DH loves dangling) when the pic snapped before I left for work!

Well it warmed up a little since yesterday...only 25F this morning! But tomorrow is forecast to be cold with frozen precipitation later in the day...so boots will be the footwear of choice Friday! ...

'Frozen precipitation', eh? We have to make do with sleet or hail here.

And 25F (-4C) is no joke; that temperature is low enough to cause detachment of the spheroids from a brazen anthropoid*.

[*old English proverb]

DebbiNC, you have some very nice shoes. I'm going to check out nine west soon. The only shoestore I seem to go to is fluevog. Btw, I'm wearing a black peocoat coat with black flare jeans and 4.5" fluevog pumps. Will send in some pics as soon as I get a good camera. Been spending too much money on heels!

TGIF!!! A casual Friday with frozen precipitation forecast by mid afternoon...so it's time to stay warm! With well worn boot cut jeans, I'm wearing my black leather boots from BCBGirls. Wonderfully comfy boots that are sooo soft! Yes, I did pack another pair of shoes for the evening commute in case things get slippery! Have a great weekend!

post-17953-0-69211400-1359123235_thumb.j

It was very tough deciding what to wear today, in fact, its going to be hard all week. THIS is the boot that opened the world to me. Well this one and the black bakers that I talked About earlier that I wore for 30days straight. They gave me the confidence to wear Heels everyday although it was a year or so after before I did. These were the first "real" hi heel I wore to work. Everything else was under 3inches and Very very thick or chunky. These heels are a little lower than what I have been wearing on A daily basis for I guess 2 yrs or so. It is a really great heel height. I am really bummed. I missed out on black pair on ebay. I have 2 other pair just like these except they are "shoe boots". One pair are my work Boots for around my house. I built my garage wearing them. Man are they nasty looking From the sweat. I have not worn anything this narrow in the toe in a while. Might be a rough day but my feet need it. Oh, I do have another pair like these but they are taller and have a side zipper.

post-2198-0-52565000-1359380021_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-88797000-1359380056_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-14537000-1359380089_thumb.jp

TGIF!!! A casual Friday with frozen precipitation forecast by mid afternoon...so it's time to stay warm!

With well worn boot cut jeans, I'm wearing my black leather boots from BCBGirls. Wonderfully comfy boots that are sooo soft!

Yes, I did pack another pair of shoes for the evening commute in case things get slippery!

Have a great weekend!

Hi Debbi,

I like your boots that you wore on Friday. That pair has a very pointy toe.

On Saturday, night my wife and I attended a banquet with some of our friends. One of our friends had a pair of Nine West booties with a very pointy toe and a 4" stiletto heel on. I told her how much I liked them on her. She thanked me for the compliment. She knows of my heel wearing and we are always discussing heels and fashions. Her husband couldn't care less about what she wears, so I guess she likes my compliments and the fact that I know as much about fashion and wearing heels as any woman does. Incidentally, I was wearing my Payless 3" big block heel loafers (Very masculine looking) with my charcoal grey suit, purple shirt, with a contrasting tie and matching pocket square. I got several compliments, mostly from the ladies on my shirt color and the tie, I was wearing. My wife also had a purple jacket, that she wore with her black dress and Franko Sarto black pumps with a 3" stacked heel. She loves purple and she loves to see me wearing purple too!

Last night, I had to run a couple of errands to Lowe's, Target and the supermarket. I wore brown stretch, straight leg jeans, tan Izod 1/4 zip fleece top, dark tan microfiber jacket and my Born western style boots in brown with a 3" stacked heel. No one paid any attention to my boots at Lowe's, but I did get a compliment from the head cashier (who has seen me wearing heels many times) at the supermarket. She said my boots , looked great with what I was wearing. I thanked her for the compliment.

I have added a couple of pics of what I was wearing, last night.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

post-2962-0-34059100-1359475979_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-53139500-1359476042_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-61949300-1359476107_thumb.jp

After a couple of days under the weather, I'm back at work today. Today's heels are from Nine West with 3 inch heels. The style is called "Hendle" Bluejay, those are some good looking boots! Have a great day everyone!

post-17953-0-08185100-1359558596_thumb.j

Sorry to hear you were not fealing good. I did notice you have not been on here. Thought maybe we got to the end of your closet. That might be a good contest. See who can figure out how many pairs of heels you have. Lucky brand. 3in heel and great for "beginners". I thought like a woman when I bought These. I went with 9 1/2 so I could wear socks, plus I thought the bigger shoe would Look less masculine. Alhought the fit is sill good, I would like them a little more snug. The 9s were Just a little more tighter than usual so I went bigger. I have Since been buying 9s when I can find them. You never have enough.

post-2198-0-96763600-1359569883_thumb.jp

Hi HEELS2U just to say great collection of heels - wish they were mine along with courage to wear them. Some of your styles very possible but its just locating them in the UK at the moment thats not easy.

After a couple of days under the weather, I'm back at work today. Today's heels are from Nine West with 3 inch heels. The style is called "Hendle"

Bluejay, those are some good looking boots!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Debbi,

Glad that you are feeling better. My wife has been sick since Sunday. No flu, but some type of respiratory infection, with swollen glands and severe sore throat. She is feeling a little better today.

Your blue croco, Nine West pumps look very nice. I like blue shoes too. I have about four pair in various shades of blue and a pair of royal blue ankle boots. Just ordered a pair of navy blue knee boots. I will post a pic with a blue outfit when I get them.

BTW, thanks for your compliments on my "Born" western style boots in brown. I also have them in black too and I like them very much!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I wore my hi JS boots today. They are giving my left ankle hell. It gets frustrating That my right has no problem with the height. I can really see myself going to a doctor and asking him to fix my ankle because I Can't wear as hi a heel as I want to. I think it is wedge day today. We normally don't get visitors. We have had 2 woman show Up with hi wedges. One open toe, one closed. I had on 2 pairs of shoes this morning and was considering a 3rd. Both were new and I have not worn them yet. I need to figure out what pants work with them. These were Too long. I have been wanting to wear these JS boots for over 2 weeks now, the wedges kept winning Out, so I just went with them since it is cold. These are hi and I think going to give my ankle a hard time. I think I may go to dillards today. They had a low heel boot I wanted and another lo heel Boot. Been trying to save money to buy a 930, but the boots are calling. Debbi, I see you wear a lot of nine west. They do have a lot of great shoes. I bought the nine west boots. They just won't work for me. I wish they fit you Size 9. I think I am just going to sell them. The insides have that foam which Makes them very soft. Anyone interested let me know. $20. I only tried them although they have been Worn by a woman. We are cleaning out the closet. My wife wears 6 1/2. If anyone fits that, let me Know. Some will be just for shipping cost.

post-2198-0-61345400-1359725317_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-25666900-1359725350_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-91505300-1359725756_thumb.jp

post-2198-0-88110500-1359725843_thumb.jp

I do wear a lot of Nine West shoes especially to work. They are, for the most part, very comfortable and not so overly expensive that I can't have a closet ful inclusing some trendy styles! Now, I have several pairs of "designer" shoes in my closet (Louboutin, Stuart Weitzman et. al.), but they are reserved for special occasions. But Nine West, BCBGirls, Bandolino, Giani Bini and Bakers make up the bulk of my shoe wardrobe. After fighting a bad cold all week...I'm glad it's Friday! For today, I'm leaving the heels at home and wearing a pair of red flats from Bandolino with jeans (casual Friday...the only day I can get away with wearing jeans to work). Have a great weekend!

post-17953-0-42383800-1359730714_thumb.j

You mentioned some of my favorites. Although I don't have any BcB. Bakers tops the list along with jessica S. You can always count on them to have a little higher heel.

Well, I did forget to mention Jessica Simpson on my list. I have several pairs and love each of them. The JS "Henri" pump is a round toe baby doll pump that so cute yet sexy at the same time. I have the JS "Dafa" wedges and I adore them!!!! They are my "go to" shoe for the weekends.

I do wear a lot of Nine West shoes especially to work. They are, for the most part, very comfortable and not so overly expensive that I can't have a closet ful inclusing some trendy styles! Now, I have several pairs of "designer" shoes in my closet (Louboutin, Stuart Weitzman et. al.), but they are reserved for special occasions. But Nine West, BCBGirls, Bandolino, Giani Bini and Bakers make up the bulk of my shoe wardrobe.

After fighting a bad cold all week...I'm glad it's Friday! For today, I'm leaving the heels at home and wearing a pair of red flats from Bandolino with jeans (casual Friday...the only day I can get away with wearing jeans to work).

Have a great weekend!

Hi Debbi,

Glad to read that your cold is better. My wife is feeling better today and she went to work tonight.

I am glad you wore your red flats, today for wearing of red for the Women's Heart Disease Awareness Day, Friday, February 1, 2013. Your flats looked very nice on you with your jeans. Did you wear a red top too? After all, we're all supposed to be in red today.

I did my part today. I wore a red leather jacket, red leather gloves and red leather cap, with black polo shirt, boot cut jeans and my red ankle boots with a 2 1/2" small block heel. I had to do some errands this afternoon, so I was out and about. I did get several compliments on my red ensemble, especially from the bank teller , who was dressed totally in red from head to toe. She even complimented me on my bright red colored little pinkies. You will have to go to my thread in the Men Heeling section, "Heeling with bluejay" and read all about my heeling for today.

I have added a couple of pics to see.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

post-2962-0-25165500-1359772591_thumb.jp

post-2962-0-38783000-1359772689_thumb.jp

Today, I'm wearing a classic...at least in terms of my closet! I bought these shoes over 10 years ago and they have been a favorite from day one. I just love the shade of purple and I love shoes with ankle straps! These shoes show very little toe cleavage but the high back and ankle strap add a lot of interest. In case you're interested they are from Ann Marino. Hope everyone has a great day!

post-17953-0-29877500-1360244232_thumb.j

post-17953-0-70470400-1360244250_thumb.j

Hi Debbi, Your purple shoes look very nice on you. Truly a classic shoe with the ankle strap. I like to wear purple too, as it is one of my wife's favorite colors. She likes to see me wearing anything in purple. I am awaiting a pair of purple pumps, that I recently ordered. UPS is supposed to deliver them this afternoon. I will let you know how they fit and will post a pic with a purple outfit. Here we are getting ready for a winter storm with 6-12" of snow on the way for Friday into Saturday morning. Looks like I will be busy plowing snow on Friday and Saturday. May be able to go out heeling on Sunday. Enjoy your weekend. Happy Heeling, bluejay