new to the forum

hi everyone , what a brilliant site , have been looking in for ages , what contributons ! wish i'd found you earlier. difficult to post because of family interventions,butwilldo what i can . have been into heels since 12 years old , now 38 but can't do what i would like

Welcome Sevenup! Well done for making your first post. One of many, we hope! Once you've made 25, you'll be out of the "Comfy Loafer" and into progressively more exciting shoes! Can you tell us what you'd like to do, and why you can't do it? Many newbies have made similar postings, and we're always very sympathetic, many of us having had similar problems ourselves. Cheefully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi sevenup,you sound a bit like me i started into heels a bit earlier and i'm only a year behind you.Its a great site and you may need to visit either early am or late pm to check it out,as i do.My family often don't let me get a look in on the computer! I'm hopefully going to try and attend the next London meet whenever its arranged,am a bit nervous but the rest of the guys here seem to have a good time! And as you only live once i think its time to express myself a bit more just by putting a bit of time aside for myself in order to meet some like minded people.But obviously family comes first !!!

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

thanks for your comments ,i hope to make many posts those comfy loafers look anything but , 5" for me most of the time, when i get a chance but i am working on flexibility to achieve the 7" ones which i have a pair of but with my partner not exactly approving of my heelfetish it is very difficult but you probably encounter the same problems i am shoe size uk8-9 my partner size 5 and she has wonderful feet ,highly arched and very flexible ,i'm working on her to wear 5" but progress is slow i doubt very much she will accept me wearing mine she was shocked when she found my collection by accident .

Well my wife only a couple of weeks ago threw out a load of my stuff,i was gutted but as i told her its my mind that needs throwing out as well! not just the shoes and clothes! Fortunately i managed to salvage all my fav. shoes bar one pair! She knows what i like and we're still together so only time will tell.I understand her reasons but i'll never stop with the shoe thing!i love heels,its a hobby of mine.What part of the country are you in?

not got to the flinging out stage yet , i think i put her off the trail a bit ,she certainly doesn't know i still wear them ! allbeit very seldom now. 3 kids around become a nightmare you never know when they will turn up !! I am iin leicestershire ,quite close to a few other postee's i believe , i'm glad i made the effort to post as i have sat on the sidelines for ages admiring the die hards , what heels these people can wear ,leaves me green with envy ,hope and admiration . will have to go now must be up at 6.00am will post again guaranteed .

Welcome, both. When we have the London meets, I suppose the major problem for someone new is meeting us lot for the first time. It's easy enough to be a little cautious .... just hang around near our meeting point and scope us out for a while. OK, we might be dressed a bit weird, for example be wearing heels, but I hope we don't look like a coven of axe-murderers ! Xa

Have been chatting to firefox about getting to a meet when its next arranged,hopefully in heels but not to sure yet if i'd be able to cope in my high ones yet so i'll probably do what daz did and wear my jeans til i get confident!

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, so let me introduce myself. My name is Eric, 39 years old and living in the Netherlands. I have a passion for female sandals since I was a young boy way back in the 70's. Where it comes from has always been a mystery....... I've been thinking to be the only one in the world being that weird until I got on the Internet. My favourite styles are wooden slides like Scholl's and Candies, and heeled and platform thong sandals. Love to see them on the feet of cute ladies, and I enjoy wearing them too. Some pairs I wear outdoors on nice summerdays. I'm lucky with euro size 41. More and more, I like other kind of heels too, so I may give them a try in the near future..... I have been reading a lot of messages yesterday, and I'm really surprised about the nice people and interesting contributions in this place ! I have to admit there's a sexual aspect in my passion......, but I prefer to deal with that in a decent way. It's a relief to find a group which is free of filthyness. This is a great place ! Eric

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself

Welcome believe it or not, you have already made a harder decision when you 'confessed' to your wife. That takes guts. A little more guts than actually wearing your heels outside. So don't sell yourself short, you have the courage to go further. There are people on this forum that still haven't informed their wives and are afraid to do so because of the repercussions. You've passe that hurdle, so now it all gets easier. I can see how your wife would be a little apprehensive about you wearing your heels to anywhere that isn't darkened, but it seem as though she is more afraid of any consequences than you are. Wear your heels with pride, and remember, you're no less a man just because of what you choose to wear! Nice to see you !

Hi Des I remember you! I'm glad you've developed your wearing a little more to your liking. I think a lot of objections from people you know well might come because they think you are going to get beaten up or chastised if you go out wearng heels. My dad was like that. The first time he saw me in 4" heels he said I'm not going down the pub with you dressed in those. I said, fair enough, your loss. Then a couple of weeks later I met him by chance in a local supermarket. I was wearing 4" boots again and he could see plain enough, there I was shopping in busy place where loads of people could see me, and no one was taking a blind bit of notice. It didn't take him long to make the quantum leap in thinking. I never had any problems with him after that. Ignorance breeds fear. It's a simple fact of human life.

fist I'd like to say a quick hello to the new members,I've been here awhile and I'm still (firmly) in the shoe closet! at this stage I don't know if I'll ever wear my heels out (I tend to like higher heels than most of the other heelers in here though 6"(check my avatar :D ) "stripper" plats, then again thats probably why I'm still in the closet! btw I've been here awhile as I am member number 350! later. TXT-1

hi everyone i am new here but this is not quite my first post. have posted a few times in the pics bit of the site. must say i love the site!, it is great an is giving me confidence, have been reading it for about a month. i myself have had a thing for heels since school when i used to see lots of girls wearing heels of all types i have been wearing heels myself four about the last two years and find it great. the biggest problem was telling the parents, but this sort of did it itself when my mum found a pair of my boots and asked me about them, i thought i was in for a grilling, but she grudgingly accepted it, and now most of the family knows about it, they still think abit odd but i am getting there. i think the best thing to do is just do it, an be yourself, and tell people about it cause it makes things that much easier. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Hello all... This is a great forum and I hope to get more familiar with it quickly. Many of us guys like to wear our feminine shoes in public, whether they are heels or other styles. My question is has anyone in here ever noticed a male in heels or other style of women's shoes? I have a few times. Plats....

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!