Hello Fellow Heel Lovers

Hi Just thought that I would do a short into. Male 54 ben into heels since about 8 or 9 so long ago now its difficult to remember. Have always had a fascination for high heels, I think started by following a lady with metal tips once with my mum and then trying her shoes on when I could.. My first pair were a pair of black platforms about 1" platform and 4" heel that I bought when I was about 13 and which I used to wear in the park on my own. My firstrealexperience of wearing was one night when walking home from a friends with a girl friend, she was wearing a rather high pair if stileto sandles, cn't rember why we were walking home as it was rather a long way, anyway she complained about her feet hurting and I said come on then lets swap shoes, which we did. We walked home and took the shoes off and nothing was said by either of us. The following week when we met up she got into my car with a bag which she gave me and said that I might like to wear these, it was a pair of court shoes ith about a 3" heel. From then on I often wore heels with her, but never in public, just in the house or for quiet walks at the park late at night. Unfortunately the relationship didn't last, nothing to do with heels. Life goes on and several pairs, girlfriends and a wife later nothing exciting, thy nw I liked and wanted to wear but none were ever willing. I did get braver and did start to wear out on my own in public in quiet places with not many people. Now married for a second time, with a wife who allows and tolerates, we often go out shopping, super market, meals in pubs etc with me wearing heels, either block or stileto up to 4 1/2" high and life couldn't be better, but looking to make new friends who share the passion.

Hello and welcome to HHPlace, Heelwearer24. As Freshinheels said, great introduction.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.