New shoes for Laurie - Finally!

Laurieheels

It took some time, some searching, and some wondering about funds. Worry no more, wonder no more! I have new shoes! Black patent courts with a five inch stiletto heel. I am wearing them right now! They are great. Now, onto the details... Heelsonline.com turns out to be a Calgary company. Well, I mailed them, and Dean said I could visit. So today I called up, made sure it was kay, and went in! It is a small office in a regular office building. The name is not on the door, just their ltd. company name, and inside, to regular looking guys processing huge numbers of orders. I had made a lit from the web site, I showed Dean, and he picked out pairs for me to try. Size ten was a bit small. Conversley, size 11 tends to be too large. What did I choose? A pair from Jante. Why? Well they fit, and they felt nice when I walked around their office. I tried on quite a few pairs. Jante 8887 is what I ended up with. See them on the five inch heels section of the website. They are the standard design for stiletto courts, I suppose. The drawback, I suppose, is that I really am only a size ten and a half U.S., or somewhere around 41 or 42 Europe. I will need to purchase some heel slip guards once I have them worn in and take them to work. Ah yes, work. Is work ready to see me in black patent stilettos? Am I ready to wear them? Well the best news is that I have them on, and unlike the last pair of shoes I purchased, I still have circulation in my toes! No iching, burning pain where the shoe is cutting into my foot. Now they did have another nice pair there, which would have been a bit more, but the only size was eleven, and I may have needed a ten. Why? Well, the vamp, really. It wasn't cut right, and for that size, it covered my foot when it shouldn't. No size ten, oh no. Well maybe in two weeks. Dean offered to order any size I liked and I can arrange things in the future. Very nice, easy going, no pressure, and I managed to buy something I liked. So I finally have something with a proper stiletto heel that is not limited for summer wear before labour day and after easter. The way the weather is going, open toed mules are not going to be useful anytime soon. So I am very happy with my new shoes. Everyone, be happy for me. I finally made it where every girl belongs...

Oh Oh....... I just got the exact same size and style from the same place and am wearing them while typing this post.... :eek: Just kidding Laurie ----- they're not my style at all but I'll bet they look great on you! :smile: Nothing like a new pair of shoes!!! Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

OK --- Now I've made some jokes in the past about wanting to go back to my comfy loafers........ and for the record, I was kidding....... but 2.5" "Kittens"? Oh really! These would look ridiculous on me!!!! I have to have these for another 50 posts!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :smile: Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Those are nice! I have a pair myself, only in white-patent with an ankle strap. I'm working my way up to those - right now, I'm in the 3-4" mode.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

laurieheels - jante is the brand name that i found to be the most comfortable. so much so that i have five pair of jante. 5" heels in black patent, one in red patent with an akle strap and one in white patent with an ankle strap. i also have two pair that are supposed to be 6", one black patent and one red patent. i also have bought my s/o one pair of black patent and a pair of the same style in black velvet. she really likes them. unlike most high heels, they have padded insoles from the heel to the toe. she has several pair of 5" from Fredericks of Hollywood and they have absolutely no padding in them. some other places you might try is 007heelsandlingerie.com, womeninheels.com, or on ebay go to the stores and under footwear, heels go to heelbuy. i have purchased shoes from all three and they are quite reasonable. they are even cheaper than where you bought. but i don't know if they ship out of the states. any way, have fun with your new high heels, and they are my favorite - gleaming black patent.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Good stuff, Laurie. Your next report will obviously include your walking to work in them every day. :smile: Actually, your feet are about the size of mine, so let me know if you want to pass them on...

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Well, I am glad people are happy for me. hhpumps - Well the toe could use a bit more padding for me, but you are right, they are nice. I tried on several pairs and walked around the office in them, the heels online office that is, before deciding. I will not bother with other sites because I need to wear a pair of shoes before I can buy them. However, I think I can purchase a few more from Jante without too much conern. Tacchi - I will need much time before I wear the five inchers to work, and there must be better weather first. And I will not pass them along, I will wear them until they fall apart! :smile: Sharing is for software, not shoes. Everyone, thank you for your comments and support.

• 2 weeks later...

Since this was my new shoes thread, I will let everyone know that I am going to do everything I can to get back to the Heels Online office this coming Wednesday and pick up three more pairs. Yes, payday came and it was nice enough to me. Something in a mule, something black with a five inch heel, so I can rotate for work, and something with a five and a half inch heels, because this is about an experiment at its core, and I need to prepare to go up as my body is ready. Look forward to some more reports!

On 2002-03-18 18:49, HeelDog wrote:

Might I suggest the Jante 8890, black suede 5" pump with the double ankle strap.

If not for you, maybe for me? :smile:

Well Heeldog, those are on the list and very likely to be purchased by me. And for me, certainly not for you. But you can share if you like, have fantasies, whatever makes you happy. Just don't share that part too much...

Sad to report, no new shoes today. Being a poor girl is never easy. Okay, not poor, really, but certainly I am not a girl with extra money on hand most of the time. Life is expensive and filled with problems. Fraught with danger, maybe? Family members need help, bills are being paid, prices go up all of the time, the government is inept... We may have to wait a month or two before I can go for new shoes. It is a sad reality, but nothing can be done about it. I hope no one is disappointed.

On 2002-03-23 10:02, matt wrote:

Laurie, if you like heelsonline.com use this link for their promotions. Some shoes are 50% off.

Heels online Promotions

Let us/me know which ones you like! :smile:

Matt

Sorry Matt, I didn't see anything I liked in my size. I think I will have to wait, and unless people are silly enough to buy me shoes, then all I can do is be patient.

• 1 month later...

Look for details about new shoes in this weeks diary, it will be #12, posted here under the fetish and extreme section, and of course, a copy will be on Jenny's board as well. And yes, I used the web camera for pictures today! So we can look forward to those as well. New shoes for Laurie. How wonderful!