The Foot Trainer, Where To Buy?

gabrielhan

Here's many people who has mentioned the foot trainer, And I believed that will work with my feet. But I've searched a lot in google, but still couldn't find even a online shop. Has anyone seen it anywhere?

Some years back on the Spook websight there was a pix of Spook's foot benders which she wore at night to get the feet to bend in the middle to better accommodate ballet heels. But I am not sure if that is what the others refer to. Looks like one needs to get some sort of description from each source.

I think this is what you might be looking for. It's called Ballet Foot Stretch www.footstretch.com

that is a good device, but the price is not very reasonable.

I am considering make one by myself. the structure is really simple as I see it.

thanks a lot, it helps beaucoup.

Some years back on the Spook websight there was a pix of Spook's foot benders which she wore at night to get the feet to bend in the middle to better accommodate ballet heels. But I am not sure if that is what the others refer to. Looks like one needs to get some sort of description from each source.

Spook's foot benders<- that's it . but couldnot find one from Internet

That was mid to early 90s that Spook had a pretty nice websight but something went wrong to me it looks like Spook has lost it. Anyway the foot benders were dropped from the websight when things started to go down the drain. This I sort of mentioned in case anyone remembered of if anyone knows how to contact Spook but she did not answer any of my inquireies as to the maker of her ballet boots.

Mike: Much of Spooks motivation at the time was her boyfriend. When they split up she backed off on the extreme stuff and went back to living a more private life. She might still be online with an alias though ;)

(formerly known as "JimC")

This I sort of mentioned in case anyone remembered of if anyone knows how to contact Spook but she did not answer any of my inquireies as to the maker of her ballet boots.

I can answer that, because I was the person that gave them to her. They were Little Shoe Box ankle length ballets in a size 5 uk.