Making Some Progress Out And About...in My 4" Thrift Store Stiletto Boots

pebblesf

I have finally made some progress getting out and about in my boots. I bought these cheap 4" stiletto boots from a thrift store a week ago...They are not the best quality, but they do look good and are soooo easy to walk in... I wore them out last week to the usual fuel stops, then ventured out to Walmart. The trip was a breeze, admittedly most of the heels were covered by my levis, but that is OK...These boots are easy to walk in and not painful, even after an extended walking trip... Last night, decided to step out in my boots to a local bar, again heels mostly covered by levis...Walked all over in Miami beach without a problem, was not self concious or nervous...Finally, gathered the courage to go into a local bar...Drank a few beers, and enjoyed being in my boots.... I even ran into a few crew members in the hotel lobby, they didn't notice my boots, they just assumed they were the cowboy boots I always wear. Thanks for all the help and encouragement, I have some major confidence advances in the past week or so...Don PS, just wish I got some pics...

Don, Great outing! Congrats on the milestone. It really doesn't matter if the shoes are cheap ones or very expensive designer shoes. As long as they fit and you can walk comfortably and like the way they look, that's all that matters. A good looking, good fitting cheap shoe that you can walk well in is much better than an expensive ill-fitting shoe that hurts and hobbles you. Thanks for sharing your experience! Steve

Don Congrats on your time out. It's a great feeling being out in heels. As time passed for me I got more confident with my heels and have even started pulling my pant legs up to show them off a bit more. Good luck in your further adventures. -Nikki