Update On Heelless Heels

bobbys12345

Well after wearing my new heelless shoes, i have decided that they are not for me. The main reason is they are harder to walk in as time goes on. You have to be real careful where you walk, and with the 2 1/2 inch platform there just not easy to walk in. So i think i'll just stick to my 5-6 inch heels that i wear most of the time. now if anyone else has had this problem let me no if i'm doing sometihng that i shouldn't. Or has anyone else had any other problems with these new fashion shoes. I don't think they'll be around to long.

I think what you are describing is from a poorly designed heelless shoe. Weight distribution and dynamics shoe be exactly the same in a properly designed heelless shoe.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Not really sure if weight distribution and dynamics shoe be exactly the same in a no heel shoe as I can remember some no heel slides that did require some effort to go tipytoe but it would be nice if weight distribution and dynamics could be similar to a regular shoe. Anyway I totally agree with the poorly designed shoe theory. Was thinking about some pony boots that really did look like no heel support.

Hmm...for me....I think I'd need to see a pic of the shoe to know what you're talking about. There's a couple of pair of heelless shoes that come to mind when you say just 'heelless shoes' so I wouldn't know what else to say or advise.

Formally "HHDude"