Heeling On-Line

Spikes

Recently, I found a website www.omegle.com that allows you to video chat with strangers. The website claims that there are usually over 20,000 people on-line at any given time. When you log on, you connect with someone, you see their camera and they see yours. The whole thing is totally random and either person can leave the chat and move on to the next stranger. Still being a bit uncomfortable with public heeling, I've started wearing heels for these video chats. Typically, I will wear 4-5 inch stilettos with jet black pantyhose and a short skirt. I focus the camera on my legs and shoes so as not to identify myself. The question that comes up 90% of the time is "What, are you gay?". Of course, I say no, I'm straight and that I just like to wear heels. Why do people think you have to be gay to wear heels? With the exception of the frustrating stereotype that these strangers try to put me in, the experience has been mostly positive as it has led to some interesting discussion about high heels. These are a pair of heels that I've worn on Omegle.com

post-612-0-62981700-1344379060_thumb.jpg

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

In general that is just how a lot of people are, but I must tell you that if you go out in the real world, the percentage is not going to be anywhere as high as 90%. My thoughts for the particular scenario you describe, is that you are going to a video chat website and broadcasting yourself with a primary emphasis of showing your legs in skirt, tights, and heels. The fact you are wearing these in general is not that big of a deal, but the fact you are going to a video chat website presenting yourself in this manner, is sort of wierd and is just begging to have a bad experience for you. Additionally, internet chat rooms and forums bring out all sorts of rude characters, the semi-anonymous nature of these sites seems to give many people a free ticket to display the dark side of their personality, and I am sure rudeness just flies freely on those types of websites. So, I am not sure if you have ventured out in the real world yet, but I can promise you that you will have a better experience doing that then lurking in the dark corners of the internet. If you have never done it before, start with baby steps, such as wearing mid-height heels (3"), and with jeans (as opposed to doing 5" heels, tights, and a skirt). I started out pretty slowly myself for the longest time, and still am not quite as open and freestyling as some of the guys on this forum, but I definitely feel pretty comfortable now showing my heels in public without much care for what others think. Just my 2 cents... cheers and good luck to you :)

I have to agree that a totally random experience like that is a real crap shoot. Now, if only we could have that option here?? Then you'd be chatting to a friendly audience. Plus, I'm dying to see legs and shoes real-time of many of our members. HappyinHeels

Sounds kinda of like chat roulette. And agree I wouldn't use it as a real gauge how a public outing would go. In the real world people filter their personality. And behind a computer people usually are totally unfiltered just because they can.

I get the gay thing, but I also don't. I guess it seems like something a gay person would do, but how many gay people do you know that crossdress? For me, its zero (that I know of.) How many crossdressers do you know that are gay? For me, still zero. Guess it's just a knee-jerk reaction to something they're uncomfortable with.

The connection between cross-dressing and sexual orientation is a myth and most people are ignorant of both. Most gays are not cross-dressers and most cross-dressers are not gay. Gays who dress in drag for female impersonation are well known, however, so the public often mistakenly identifies cross-dressing with being gay. There is a lot more definitive information in wikipedia under Transgender, Transvestism, and Cross-dressing. Steve

I think it's simply the case that, because most men just letch at heels, people assume that you must be wearing heels just to attract men (that assumption is often made of women in heels too) rather than just the pure enjoyment and fun of wearing them. It bugs me more that people will make moral judgements just because someone is wearing heels.

If you like it, wear it.