Needle Steel Heels

Hello, I am new here. I was trying to post a picture of my Wife's new heels. I modified the tips on a lathe and they are just for use when alone at home. She likes them very much, but cannot be used to walk on the floor much as it damages any floor. But there are shoes that are not for walking, so I thought I contribute to the cause. I could not figure out how to attach a picture so here's the link: www.shoesession.com/forum/download/file.php?id=10713&mode=view

Hi Ralfy, You need to have more posts to be allowed to post photos on here.

Welcome to the forum.

Regards,

Ben

Thanks for the welcome. I hope I can get there soon, just wish you could have seen the heels tips I made for Her. Maybe I try again in the future.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope I can get there soon, just wish you could have seen the heels tips I made for Her. Maybe I try again in the future.

Please do. But until then just participate and enjoy the camaraderie on this forum.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

These are black pumps, leather and have a gold metal toe. They are approximately 4 1/2" tall and have a gold colored steel tip that is about half the heel height. They screw on with a M8 thread. The tips are easily removable. I found two spare sets on eBay and purtchsed them. One set was also gold colored and the other was chrome colored. The very tip is about 1/4" in diameter. I took the spare gold colored ones and turned down in an angle along the entire length so that the very tip is needle sharp. There are three ridges in the middle that I left untouched so it is bicolored. Depending on the mood of my Wife, She has me change out the tips, the regular gold or chrome colored ones for every day use, and if She desires has me put on the needle tips for "special occasions" :) The needle ones are pretty lethal and are not suitable at all for walking, because it ruins any floor. The regular tips are already pretty sharp. Not very hardwood floor friendly either. But they are beautiful and a blast to look at. They sound incredible on a stone or concrete floor. Hope I could describe them pretty good. :)

I always change plastic tips for metal ones just because I love the sound.

i do that for Her shoes as well. i managed to obtain a whole bunch of them on eBay from a British seller a few years back. They will last for a while.

Yes, they are. The picture is a little too grainy, but hey are almost like a needle. Like poking with a pencil. That makes the play part so exciting. She is in total control with them. And then the tips can be exchanged for ones to actually walk in and to go out in them. And only you know what they were used for also. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Ralfyguy, I've known a number of people who have sharpened metal heels to varying degrees. I have some replacement steel heels that are thin, thinner, and thinnest (read sharp). They are currently not in use, so if you want them I can make them available to you. We can work out the details if you are interested. Also, another way that I have made sharp heels (sharper anyway), is to take a pair of heels that have a plastic or metal heel tip that inserts into a metal tube in the heel itself. What I have done is to take a cement nail, cut it to length (usually so that it will protrude from 0.25" to 0.50"), then thin out the portion of the nail that will insert into the tube tightly. I try and make this as long as possible to distribute the forces as far up the heel shaft as possible. Cement nails are really strong and will keep a relatively sharp point for quite a while. They are also easily replaceable. Has anyone heard about or worn BZHeels? Another variation on the team, but a more stealthy one. sinkem

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am new here. I was trying to post a picture of my Wife's new heels. I modified the tips on a lathe and they are just for use when alone at home. She likes them very much, but cannot be used to walk on the floor much as it damages any floor.

But there are shoes that are not for walking, so I thought I contribute to the cause.

I could not figure out how to attach a picture so here's the link:

www.shoesession.com/forum/download/file.php?id=10713&mode=view

Yes I agree with you...Not for walking on floors but walking on someone's body or body-parts maybe..Now there's an evil thought :icon_twisted:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...