Just Ordered Heel-Less Platform Heels

Jabble

Heel-less heels  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like heel-less heels in general?

• Yes! I own at least one pair!
    • Yes! I will be ordering/purchasing my first pair soon!
    • Yes. I like them, but not enough to own a pair.
    • Eh, they are interesting, but not my thing.
    • No. I really cannot stand the sight of them. But thanks for posting.
  2. 2. Do you like my new heel-less heels in particular?

• Yes! They are awesome and I have a pair just about like yours!
    • Yes! They are awesome! I want a pair just about like yours!
    • They're alright.
    • No. They are quite ugly. But thanks for posting.

I just ordered these today! I was able to make a deal with the seller to get them well below the asking price. The heel is approximately seven inches high while the front is about 2.25 inches high.

Just curious as to what everyone thinks of heel-less heels in general and of the particular black ones I just ordered. If enough people like them and/or want to see more pictures of when they arrive then I will post more when they arrive.

Thanks.

:rocker:

post-12449-0-48132900-1343699384_thumb.j

I have a pair very very similar and with heel height at just under 7". They are not my favorite pair of heels but I really like them. They are obviously quite different to your average heeled shoe which is nice and get this, despite appearances they are extremely comfortable and easy to wear. I wore them out and about the other week for over 5hrs with no distress. Enjoy.'

Thank you, heels_are_me

I sort of like the concept, however, all of the ones I have seen in the last year have all been trying to copy each other. Why do they all want to put a giant 3 inch platform on them? I actually would be very interested in a similar style of shoe but with a mini-platform or no platform. With a 3 inch platform, I have to say, "not my thing".

I quite like them. What I find almost hilarious is that there are so many blogs and videos where people can't understand that they are no different to walk in than 'normal' platforms.

I think if I was buying a pair for me I'd be inclined to go for a more classically styled version with a thinner sole beneath the heel of the foot (but still a bit of a platform at the front) and with a more scuplted rounded styling at the back. Nonetheless yours look great: bold and a lot of fun to wear. Enjoy.

If you like it, wear it.

I think if I was buying a pair for me I'd be inclined to go for a more classically styled version with a thinner sole beneath the heel of the foot (but still a bit of a platform at the front) and with a more scuplted rounded styling at the back.

Nonetheless yours look great: bold and a lot of fun to wear. Enjoy.

Thank you

Just got them today! They are really unique just to look at for one. Though very easy to walk in, the balls of my feet started hurting a little. I'm looking forward to getting used used to them though.

I just got a pair of the same ones you ordered. I tried them on and they are different to walk in. I must say they fit good but after about 30 mins my feet started to hurt a little bit. They are not the same as to walking in regular heels good luck

Youngest stepdaughter has some coming from a friend (yes I've seen them) but she can't have them till her birthday. She's a young heeler as oppose to a novice so I will give feedback on how she gets on. Al

The sole goes back pretty far but they look comfortable. I'd like to buy something like these someday, but I think I'd only be interested in one of the high-priced models