The Dark Knight Rises

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman is wearing nice thigh-high platform boots with weaponized stiletto heels in the last Batman. You can go watch the movie for the action, which is pretty spectacular, but don't expect enjoying much clear sights of the heels, though. Here is the clearest view I could find, and a picture of the boots on display.

post-14174-0-65477300-1343376951_thumb.j

post-14174-0-01112400-1343376971_thumb.j

Edited by toto1

Saw this movie yesterday, good film. Very nice boots on Anne Hathaway. I was thinking to myself, "How can she run and fight in those boots?". I looked carefully, during the fight scenes, they switched to boots with flat heels.

They always do that, I'm surprised more people don't find it obvious. Very noticeable in The Watchmen. TDKR was a great movie though, and there were some good shots- even though some seemed like they were trying extra hard to avoid them

• 3 weeks later...

I actually end up like her look it was a little reminisces of the 60s TV series with more modern feel to it. It was interesting throughout the whole film they never used the name Catwomen for her character that I can recall.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...