Zip Up Vs. Pullup Boots

Curt

Which boots you guys like better? I like zip ups better because I have small calves. Pull ups feel too much like western boots. But I like 70s frye campus boots.

Prefer zip ups myself. In general, I like a fitted boot shaft.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I tend to side with Shafted myself, but the only pull-on boots that I own are my 2 different pairs which are the NOT RATED ones in black, & my other grey flat heeled thigh boots whose brand name escapes me @ the moment.

Edited by demoniaplatforms

I think it depends on a lot of factors for me. My Jeffrey Campbell Pixie Man's are zip up, and they're perfect, but I have pull-up boots from eBay and those too, are perfect. Zips can be a tricky thing, for the fact that if it's on the side and you have a wide foot, it can spell disaster, but if the zip is on the back, it can be your best friend! I generally dont focus on zips or pull ups, just the style of the boot unless told that it's narrow in which case I never buy if it has a zip on the side.

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

With pull ups I have the issue that I have problem to get into the boot. Especially the right foot makes trouble. Same thing on one pair to get out, somehow my feet are differently shaped :-)

I love pull on boots, always have. I have a pair of thigh boots which have zips but are generously enough cut so that I can pull them on if I want to, similarly a much loved pair of calf boots. Kev prefers me in zip up boots because he says that they show of my legs more.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I prefer zip up boots, I seemto have this thing about getting stuck in pull up boots.... Really odd but thats how it is. I've got both sirts at home but definitely wear the zip ups more, even though one of the pull in pairs is the most comfortable abd best looking!