Leah Remini Heels

Curt

The actress from king of queens must have a ton of high heels. She looks stunning in them! I saw a show where she had a skirt on with kneehigh black boots. Awesome look! I must have a high heel fetish, but I don't care. When you put an outfit togher, the shoes are the most important part. The outfit has it work around the shoes. You guys agree?

Sorry I don't agree. Best bet is put an outfit on that looks great without heels and then pick a pair of heels to go with it. This is how a shoe collection best serves you. Don't think of the shoes as the most important part. They are only one element in an outfit.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 5 months later...

Digging up old posts for something new to talk about. I watch that show just to see and her feet. She really likes the long pointy boots. I have a pair and that I have named my leah boots. I think you can dress from the feet up or the top down. When my wife can't decide what to wear, I tell her to pick out a pair of shoes that she wsants to wear then dress to the shoe. With my shoe fetish, I would dress that way every day. Narrows the options of what to wear so getting dressed is easier

The actress from king of queens must have a ton of high heels. She looks stunning in them! I saw a show where she had a skirt on with kneehigh black boots. Awesome look! I must have a high heel fetish, but I don't care. When you put an outfit togher, the shoes are the most important part. The outfit has it work around the shoes. You guys agree?

Oh, I'd agree with that, certainly. However, since I never watch TV, I'm only vaguely aware of what or who you're talking about. However, back when I used to watch TV, I seem to remember that actress from "Will and Grace". . . what's her name?. . . give me a minute. . . ah yes, Debra Messing. She sometimes wore a similar ensemble. Skirt with awesome knee-high black boots. Very classy look. And it's gotta be the shoes, right? ^^

I'm watching her now. Holy smokes. She just came out wearing a tight Tshirt. I'm not usually a boob guy, more feet, hiney and hands, but holy smokes she's hot

Unfortunately, I'm a morning talk show person - The View, Kelly and Michael, Ricki Lake (she came back, I know!), Today, etc. I always catch myself eyeing each and every pair of lovelies the ladies would be wearing. Like Kelly Ripa...Dear god, she's a skinny stick! But my golly, she knows what shoes to wear and when! And don't get me started on the female guests that comes and pitches their latest movies....many working a pair better than Ripa's!

Formally "HHDude"

Ya my wife records Live with Kelly and Michael. Every day she has a pair of sky high punps on. Occasionaly my wife will exclaim, "OMG look at these heels," to which I respond, " Already noticed them."

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Sorry I don't agree. Best bet is put an outfit on that looks great without heels and then pick a pair of heels to go with it. This is how a shoe collection best serves you. Don't think of the shoes as the most important part. They are only one element in an outfit.

This is my situation also. I have more pairs of shoes than I have combinations of clothes.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"