Hide From Your Wife

Need help that is right and most of the newer systems do have spell check. So is that wide boots or could that be wife boots. So for us to help like Johnny cab says could you rephrase the question. And like Ohm says could you be more specific.

• 3 weeks later...

Stilleto, What I think of this issue is that you both - you and your wife - are in big emotional need, and that means trouble. I dare to say this because of that "drinking habit". I think both of you should seek for support: professional, community, family, friends, etc., face and solve that problem and then put some other things into place as your heeling, so to make it clear if it's some sort of a fetish, a simple way to draw attention, a projection of your own emotional needs, or a simple joy. I wish you the best.

Hiding from wife? Not a good idea. When she finds them, and she eventually will, she will wonder what else are you hiding from her. Could be a really big and expensive mistake.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hiding from wife? Not a good idea. When she finds them, and she eventually will, she will wonder what else are you hiding from her. Could be a really big and expensive mistake.

Ditto from me, share the fun, I have a pair of high heel slides that I wear for house shoes. Dont hide your love for heels, it will only cause you problems.

Ditto from me as well. Hiding them is not good for a relationship. You should be able to tell her anything if you have a healthy relationship.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Only the extra credit card for emergency use only. :icon_idea: Seriously tell her otherwise your whole wardrobe will get searched! Seriously my mum did that when I was 12 and it isn't funny! Al

Only the extra credit card for emergency use only. :icon_idea:

hehe not just the extra one but all of them :fine:

Edited by FreshinHeels

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

• 2 months later...

luvnheels I understand I have over 20 pairs my self and my wife cant stand the thought of it she thinks its weird. so its dont ask dont tell. and for the record been married 38 years and she was my first and only if you know what i mean

I first of all want to thank all of the members for great advice.Also want to say, that I agree with all of you ,hiding these type of issues,will only cause problems later down the road. :icon_neutral:

Though shoes seems like a minor thing, I recently had something of a similar situation occur.

Im getting hitched soon. We decided to let each other know EVERYTHING about our ' skeletons in the closet ' thus there would be no future surprises.

I happened to inherit a car from my grand father. Its sat in a garage covered for about 45-50 years. I havent touched it since it legally became mine.

My mother called to see how I was doing while I was sleeping. Darian answered the phone and it was mentioned there was some sort of liquid coming out from ' his car in my gathers garage '.

I was immediately awoke ( rather rudely ) and asked ' Why didnt you tell me you had another car? '. No plates, no insurance, not what I would call roadworthy.. its in a garage, stored, I dont see it that often ( I think its been 4 or 5 years since I took the cover off of it? ).. Its never come up in conversation..

Honestly, I forgot I owned that thing. Its nothing really ' important ' to me and hasnt been for years.

BUT! Its something I didnt tell her about. She sees it as ' hiding ' something. I fully agree with her that I should have told her..

Its all these stupid little things that cause all kinds of huge problems.

Your not the first person whom has mentioned about speaking with the wife/girlfriend/significant other... and not telling them or asking how to tell them..

Tell them and get it over with. Be open and honest about it. If you dont, your not being honest to yourself. Put that ' issue ' to rest and move on being more happy/productive with your relationship.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I tried telling her about it but it actually caused us to break up, she absolutely hates me wearing them. We're back together now as we do love each other very much, she still hates the idea of me wearing heels but she doesn't ask and I don't tell. As much as I don't like hiding things from her I have to. Sure, I could leave her and wear all the shoes I want but then I would be without her and that would make me unhappy too. So now I have both of the things I desire.

At least when she finds your stash she'll know.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.