Over Weight

Am I the only over weight person in this site, that wears highheel boots.I havent seen any,i havent talk to any,so i guess every one here is skinny.I would love to have some friends to talk to some time,about the issues we have buying boots and pantyhose,and some other things that go with this subject.Any body got any love for me?

I have love for everyone! Even larger people! I often ask if they have a few pounds to sell me as I need to gain weight. ;) I wish I had something to offer about what would fit and what wouldnt but we are in different ( yet similar ) areas of concern.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I can only echo what ILK says. I'm not skinny, just tiny, barely 5 foot, size three feet (UK) and hands to match. Aside of purchasing problems, I imagine we all have practical and personal issues, albeit different ones, and the personal ones largely unimportant if we were able to admit it. Well, only important to us.

No you are no the only overweight person on here, I carry a bit of spare baggage myself and still go out wearing my heels. When I buy boots I use Evans a store for the "Larger" lady as they stock bigger AND wider size footwear, especially calf width so I have not had many problems. I can fit a standard shoe, it is just the calf size that sometimes causes a hitch.

After having lived most of my life overweight and now being my ideal weight, I can say I feel much better and look better in stiletto heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Yeh I'm probably considered overweight. I've got a gut. Let's just say I'm not a proper shape to pull off wearing most skirt designs. If I start shopping for jeans in the womens department, I'll probably have to look at low rise styles. From my low waist line down I have no issues.

• 1 month later...

I can guarantee you, I am not skinny. 5'8" and about 75 pounds heavier than I would like to be. I still wear hosiery and heels almost everyday. I love to wear boots, and have recently purchased several styles with a wide calf, which are great to wear. So no, you are not alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only over weight person in this site, that wears highheel boots.I havent seen any,i havent talk to any,so i guess every one here is skinny.I would love to have some friends to talk to some time,about the issues we have buying boots and pantyhose,and some other things that go with this subject.Any body got any love for me?

I'm overweight too, so I have no reason to hate on you, stilletoboot.

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

• 2 weeks later...

stilletoboot- No, you are hardly the only one overweight here! I weigh about 190 but should weigh about 175 pounds. The weight is around my tummy but hey, I live in Wisconsin, land of long winters and lots of good food and beer, so it is pretty hard to completely avoid "beer gut". I do wear a waist cincher when I'm out and about in heels which helps a lot. HappyinHeels

• 4 weeks later...

I have a gut that probably stunts my growth, haha. I'd like to lose, but the fear of the gut never going crosses my mind many times. That, and a bajillion other things to think about, so losing weight is beyond the headache. I'm getting my mind right so that I can walk in heels and not worry about looking awkward and the such. Thankfully, I'm 21 and have many years to make the mind right :)

Formally "HHDude"