Advice

I dont wear underwear with my pantyhose because it doesnt feel rite, but when i wear spandx pant sometimes I have run into a bad situation trying to keep things in check, down there.Have any body run into this situation any advice?

While I am not exactly sure what you are referring to my best guess is that would be how to manage the dalgly parts. My standard way is to put a girdle over the pantyhose and reach in and pull the long part up and let the two lumps settle into the place where they go. Some times I have tried to pull the long part down between the legs particularly when my ensemble is likely to show the unsightly bulge. This is also a matter of personal preference. Some times I would like to find some way to get them to go away or fall off.

While I am not exactly sure what you are referring to my best guess is that would be how to manage the dalgly parts. My standard way is to put a girdle over the pantyhose and reach in and pull the long part up and let the two lumps settle into the place where they go. Some times I have tried to pull the long part down between the legs particularly when my ensemble is likely to show the unsightly bulge. This is also a matter of personal preference. Some times I would like to find some way to get them to go away or fall off.

Great advice,i havent worn a girdle before can you let me no what type of girdle to wear

Let you no what type of girdle to wear. Do not have an answer to that but I wear panty girdle and I need a leg that is not too short as my thigh is smaller at the top so three inch leg will roll up to the crotch. One of my favourites is the Madenform Control it. Because it comes in black and is very plain and just about seamless. Sometimes I wear the madenform as outerwear and it will pass for bike shorts. Check out Guysingirdles for ideas. So not really can I tell you what girdle to try but I sure can tell you my favourites. For me beige or black and firm or extra firm. One time at the fair I saw a 16 year boy that did the high dive wearing only a black girdle that I recognizes from a magazine ad. That must have been very practical as it wound hold those dangelies in place and not come flying off upon hitting the water. Another thing with me is I am a heavy duty freak so if you do not want tight my advice is go for a bigger size and not less firm or light control. Go shopping on line or for right now J.C.Penney is good, Sears less so. For a guy I would thing go for plain without the lacy frills that scream girl.