Pantyhose

I Love wearing pantyhose,but i think that womens pantyhose are better than those mantyhose,I think if your going to wear hose wit youre heels,or boots they should come from a womens store,thats why i wear hose to feel like a women not a man what about guys?

To each their own, but for myself I can not completely agree with you. As a guy who has worn hosiery for both men and women, I find that each have their place and calling one better than the other depends largely on what characteristics of quality you are looking for. The hosiery designed for men are incredibly durable and of high quality and will last for many years if properly taken care of. I don't wear them to feel like a woman however, I wear them for the sake of fashion and personal style. Many great styles are now available for men who choose to wear hosiery.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

that's one thing I love about this site we all have our opinions but I would love to try the mend can u give me the site where you buy yours.

To each their own, but for myself I can not completely agree with you. As a guy who has worn hosiery for both men and women, I find that each have their place and calling one better than the other depends largely on what characteristics of quality you are looking for. The hosiery designed for men are incredibly durable and of high quality and will last for many years if properly taken care of. I don't wear them to feel like a woman however, I wear them for the sake of fashion and personal style. Many great styles are now available for men who choose to wear hosiery.

Edited by Shafted
separated post from quote

stilletoboot, I have never worn men's pantyhose but know some rave about them. I buy my pantyhose (kneehighs or thigh-highs) at either Kohl's, Sears,or Burlington Coat Factory. I can get about two weeks out of one pair but taking care when putting them on and taking them off to avoid snags. I wear them most every day or if not wear trouser socks which are a reasonale substitute for hose when wearing pants and jeans. Otherwise you'll want to put on pantyhose or, if you're confident enough, go bare-legged. Hope that helps. HappyinHeels

I wear pantyhose all the time even at work under my uniform pants but when I get home it's fashion stocking and sexy Garter Belt.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

I wear pantyhose all the time even at work under my uniform pants but when I get home it's fashion stocking and sexy Garter Belt.

Do you where heels with your pantyhose,and if you dont mind me asking what type of work do you do?

Today still wearing my shear compression pantyhose even though I believe the swelling problem has gone away for now. While I probably can survive without the support I like the feel and the look. This time I have Aimeswalker compression hose but not my favourite. The best ones come from Discount Surgical Supply but the Aw have a nicer and more natural shape toe. The DSS have a smoother feel and less transsion from hose to panty.

Today still wearing my shear compression pantyhose even though I believe the swelling problem has gone away for now. While I probably can survive without the support I like the feel and the look. This time I have Aimeswalker compression hose but not my favourite. The best ones come from Discount Surgical Supply but the Aw have a nicer and more natural shape toe. The DSS have a smoother feel and less transsion from hose to panty.

why are you wearing compression hose?

It is like I stated I like the feel and the look. A long time ago I found a pair of compression socks in the dumpster and of course I had to try them and I really did like the feeling. There is probably another advantage as I like to freestyle with a nice leather skirt to go with my high heels the compression hose helps to keep that extra little fluid bildup and my legs look more slim and sexy. Anyway I really like the way they feel.

Don't American football players wear some sort of tights?

Back in the late 70's early 80's, there was a quarterback who really started the trend toward men wearing tights. Can't recall his name, but he regularly wore fishnet stockings or similar styles. It did cause a stir.

Edited by Heelster

No, Joe Namath did not wear pantyhose. Unless you count this commercial he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf3oOQq9KFU

With a cymbol roll, the camera slowly pans up hosieried legs, then crosses green satin shorts and the No. 12 football jersey, revealing famous New York Jets team quarterback (1965-1972) Joe Namath.

Namath says with a slight Southern accent and a smile, "Now I don't wear panty hose, but if Beautymist can make MY legs looks good, imagine what they'll do for yours." As the spot closes, Namath gets a kiss on the cheek from a young woman -- so we're not confused about his sexuality.

This controversial ad was quite remarkable for 1974 and is probably the first to use cross-dressing. It was received with mixed feelings by a public that revered him. Nonetheless, Namath went down in history for it, making him as well known for wearing panty hose as for his record-breaking stats.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

• 1 month later...

Do you where heels with your pantyhose,and if you dont mind me asking what type of work do you do?

Yes I do but then I Love knee high boots and they all have 3" or 4" heels with skinny jeans tucked in the boots.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Regular pantyhose are not really my preferred option. I'll go as far as a suspender/ open style such as these.

http://lovelustlife....images/1907.jpg

Discovered these one very chilly motorcycle road trip. Couldn't find any thermal or "under armor" for under my jeans. These actually kept my legs warmer until I could stop and get some cycle chaps.

It's a long story, but I will wear something like this under jeans. Thigh highs just don't cut it under jeans.

Edited by Heelster

• 3 weeks later...

I'll wear pantyhose with heels; with sandals it depends on the style. I haven't tried the male version of pantyhose. At the same time, for me, I prefer the sheer to waist or tanga style, non-control top styles of hosiery (sheers or opaques). Suspender hosiery is nice as well. I also don't mind spending a little more for hosiery.