Shoe Stores In Berlin

DeSalto

I'm going to Germany in a few weeks, and was wondering where to buy some nice heels in Berlin. I'm looking for fetisch or girlie shoes in size US12 - EU 43/44, 5 inches high or more. Any tips ?

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Well I’m not from Germany but it might be worth dropping in on

Fernando of Berlin and seeing what kind of shopping experience they provide. They have boots and gloves that look terrific.

Their website notes:

Showroom

Due to the closure of the Steady Showroom, you can try on and pick up our boots from now on at our warehouse. Please get in touch with us for an appointment:

E-Mail: webmaster@fernandoberlin.eu

or

Telephone: +49 (0) 1 76 - 32 13 76 37

Edited by Thighbootguy

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I was very dissapointed. Many showstores, but nothing bigger than EU 42. Even my local Deichmann has more XXL models than the one opposite kadewe. There a store in Europa center that sells big sizes, but I was not impressed with their selection.

If anyone is going to Germany and are looking for fashionable heels,I'd suggest that they set aside a day of their time, at least, to visit La Piazza, Richrather strobe 6-8,40732 Hilden. I have had dealings with them through the mail so I know of the quality of their products. Unfortunately, the last time I was in Germany, there were to many relatives in our party that my breaking away by myself would have raised to many questions that my wife wouldn't be comfortable answering. To get an idea of what they offer, just check out their website at www.la-piazza-highheels.com. also, it has been confirmed by some that have been there, that their salesmen wear high heels while working. so,there is no stigma attached for a man looking for or trying them on before buying.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I live in Berlin but have not bought any heels there. Central/west areas probably better - Berlinerins are not huge heel wearers - the pavements here can be crappy (in every sense of the word!), & you'll find the most wearers in the old west part of the city. There is a high heel shop on Kantstrasse, but the selection is a bit tacky for my taste. Be warned! Shoes are expensive in Germany! Good luck!